Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another firecracker question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Savier, Feb 8, 2009.

1. ok so after my first experience with the firecracker I fell in love with it, so what happened was I was at my friends house and I had time to get everything ready ( meaning the cracker and everything is made) but didn't have enough time to cook it.. So what I did was rapped it in tin foil and put it in my glove compartment of my car, now keep in mind that I live in MN where it's cold over night.. So to get to my point, will the cracker still be good to cook say in a day or so when my parents are gone? And also does jiff peanut butter work for f.c.'s because I know skippy doesn't so I'm just curious if jiff does or doesn't..

2. Eh, it will work ok, but if you want maximum potency you need to go with something like Nutella, since it has a much higher fat content, and THC is fat soluble.

The cold temperatures shouldn't be a problem.

3. The cold I would think would actually be good for it because the thc crystals would freeze and be easier to cook. I mean when you make iso hash one of the tutorals says to put your trimmings/bud in the freezer for 30 minutes. Also, as far as the kind of pb to use, i have used jif before and it works great, but for maximum potancy your going to want to use natural/organic pb because that has a fuckload of fat in it. I bought some the last time i made firecrackers and there was so much oil and shit in there at the top it made it easy to spread.