Another favorite high game thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by OCSorrow, Nov 26, 2013.

1. This probably gets brought up a lot but I can't seem to find this topic on my phone, shitty as it is. I just smoked a bowl and a joint of some nameless dank and I'm pretty fazed right now playing Katamari Damaci. If you know it, you know it's some weird shit and I can't stop collecting all this shit. God, play this game, like now, please. You can't begin to fathom the enjoyment I am getting out of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I've been playing The Witcher while baked and its been sweet. I set up Xpadder but I had to put the filtering and antialiasing to x4 because when I'd get really blazed I would just stare into the distance at all the detail I could see from far away lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hahaha, that's happened to me but for trying to watch tv. I don't know what the fuck will be going on, but I will stare endlessly into my screen and marvel at the quality of the picture. I once tried to play Skyrim with high settings also. Once.

4. Oh man, I had to take a break from TV for a while. I had some good stuff (don't know the name) and in a few hits I would nearly forget how to comprehend words. It made watching TV hard.

I tend to play graphically demanding games when I'm baked like The Witcher, Blood Dragon, and Borderlands 2 (not really demanding unless you have shadowing and PhysX on max but damn it looks fine).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Runescape or MW3.

6. I've been playing a lot of skyrim baked and it's just as exciting when I first played it, I took a really Lon break from the game but I know I'm really into it.

7. FarCry3 man.

I was skeptical at first, but i gave it a shot, and it delivered on so many levels. I played it only high of course and it was amazing. Im talking about single player by the way, multiplayeris meh.

I was so into that game for 2 weeks it was all i could think about, rhe characters, story and gameplay combined with being a truly open world game.. it was something totally new to me and awesome.

Its on PC, 360 and PS3 so its a very accessible game too. Probably my overall favorite game of all time

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeah, I've been looking to buy a copy from a friend once I have a bit of cash. I've only seen other people play it and even then never in person, but it looks pretty fucking cool. I'll have a way to make cash soon so I'll be able to get shit again, I haven't bought anything since Skyrim came out.

9. Abso - fucking - lutely.
    Beautiful and doesn't get old, especially if you have it on pc and can get mods.

10. I can definitely dig runescape, I'd love to get high and go cut trees for an hour, right now.

11. World of Warcraft (haven't played in years ,but god it's addictive) ,call of duty ,dead island.

12. spyro, 2, 3, madden 12, bioshock, 2, infinite. bushido blade, counterstrike

13. Zork.. yeah, that's right, suck it all you fucking pedestrians.

14. Crash bandicoot or driver. Both pretty fun while high

15. Spyro, hell yes

16. this thanksgiving I'll be getting stoned and playing Bioshock
    still creepy after all these years

17. When I get baked i love playing Super Mario Bros on my old NES. I fuck up so much but it's a nice 8-bit trip. Not to mention the nostalgia.

18. I get baked and play ultimate marvel vs capcom 3. Amazing fighting game and the graphics look alot better stoned

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I usually play WoW lol. I forget what I'm doing alot but having an adventure running around the world is amazing

20. GTA Vice City, I always start laughing like an idiot when I'm running people over in a police car blaring the siren.