Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another example of the contrast between Marijuana and Alchomahols

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thorkgonsam, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Let me tell you two stories, the first is most recent, and the latter is just an example of a typical night in the smokatorium.

We started our night off with a joint I rolled and a shot of fruity vodka one of these two girls brought. Me, and my three friends (excluding the two girls) can essentially handle intoxication rationally and understand our limits. Marijuana has never has needed a stupidity filter for us, as we're generally not absent minded and always thinking of something abstract.

Into the night a bit more a bottle and a half of vodka and 3 joints later we're all dancing around a fire for about 30 minutes before shit hits the fan. A little bit more into the night several people have puked, one of the two girls is insanely horny and drunk, the other girl (skinnier and younger) is completely put together and fine. I realize I am starting to lose my mind and put self control on my top priority list

around 12am I realize there is no way I am going to work and set an alarm to call off. Me, the one girl, and my friend decide to start getting people fixed up a bit more. I go home and I wake up drunk and stay that way until 3pm (good fucking thing I called off)

There will be guest appearances occationally in the smokeatorium, including the two same girls one day, We all smoke, my friend plays some nice music on the guitar and I look at the sky through a ceiling window in the attic. we all realize its only been 30 minutes, make jokes and discuss socio-political topics like the arab spring etc etc. Close to the end of the night we go overboard with the pot and get a little too high. We go home at 11ish and get up and go to work the next day completely fine.

Alcohol is legal.

Opinions on the contrast between the two? Apples to Oranges, but comparing fruit that isn't related is just as fun as comparing two unrelated psychoactive products

2. I believe this is the wrong section for this thread,but hey...i could be wrong.:wave:

3. Yup the Alchomahols will fuck your life up and weed will make it better, but I think we all already knew that c: