another epic STONED adventure

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thespecialscent, Apr 6, 2009.

1. i start off my day by waiting for 4 hours for my buddy to call me up about this fucking concert he wanted me to go to. turns out he blows me off so i jet over to my friends house to smoke. we toke and then he was to leave to go somewhere so im like ok well see yah. i roll to my other friends house and hes not home. so i go to the park and just chill with my high. i see some friends from one of my classes so i go talk to them for a while. around 7 rolls by and im talking to my dealer. hes like you lets chief. im like fuck yah come over. so we get papers and roll one.. on the way he picks up his friend who in turn manages to snag this chick to chill with us. so the four of us all just get high and cruise around for probably an hour not knowing where the fuck we are going. we end up all lost and takes another hour to find our way back. we all go roll another one and the whole time this chick is fucking tripping out. so funny. then my dealer had to go home and the rest of us smoked. then this chick is like well you smoke me out twice so i guess ill show you my tits. so we had some fun with that and then took like another hour to finally get home fucked up and with a eight of free weed from my dealers friend. strawberry cough. very happy about this

2. Lolll love getting lost driving while stoned.. so long as time is not an issue, you can have the greatest times that way. And sounds like an awesome night man, I would be happy w/ just the getting home fucked up part LOL. Its amazing you got so much free bud outta this too! :D :smoke:

3. word haha any night when you come across free weed is the greatest night of your life

4. free weed + tits sounds like a good night to me.

5. "this chick is like well you smoke me out twice so i guess ill show you my tits..."

....Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt :cool:

6. sounds top notch to me!

7. hell yeas

8. i concur :cool:

9. Weed for tits what? Messin with them hoes man

10. craziest trip i had was when i took like maybe 2 or 3 hits of acid with some friends and we went up up to this mountain at night. We started to hear like howls and shit. We were like tripping balls at this point seeing all kinds of weird shit and hearing screams and shit. I just pulled out a cigarette box full of J's I had prepared beforehand and i started to light one up cuz i needed to calm my mind down a bit. After like a few J's I heard like loud buzzing sound and I looked around but saw nothing except for like weird, creepy looking trees. Then i looked up into the star covered night sky and at that instant i felt like I was absorbed up into the sky. The sky was suddenly fucking close to me and I could like levitate for star to star. Then I heard like this mellow voice telling me to find the correct path to the "perfect" utopia. I was like fucking blazed and tripping out of my mind at this point. I was shouting to the "voice" and shit asking her where the fuck i was suppose to go. Then i was pulled by a friend of mine to follow the rest of the group cuz we all hear the same shit. After some time, we saw like the flashing lights and we were scared as shit thinking it might be some aliens trying to find and captured our asses. But at the same time we kept going foward and then 2 people took us to shut up cuz they heard something moving around. We all were looking around and focusing on trying to find this "thing" but we couldn't all we hear was like this high pitched, twisted yelping. After hearing this shit, I just ran, cuz i was scared as fuck, and i didn't want to find out what the fuck that shit was. As soon as i jetted, most of the group just followed but like these 3 people wanted to go and find that "thing". We ended up having to drag their asses off with us. afer that shit i never went up to that mountain again, even during the day.

so yeah, that's my craziest shit that's ever happened to me.