another dxm thread yet again

Discussion in 'General' started by TheChez, Oct 20, 2005.

1. well i haven't really had a good dxm trip as of yet, tried it once but i don't think i had enough... 4 ounce bottle and some gel caps. tonight i went to foodlion and got a 8 ounce bottle. the cool part was the guy even used his mvp card for me so i only paid 2 bucks and some change lol.

2. There is no reason why you shouldn't have felt anything with 4oz. I tripped balls on a 4oz bottle on two occasions. Perhaps you're buying the wrong shit.

3. lol Well I bought out this one stores entire stock of tussin coughgels

When I returned they were on sale and the clerk did the same so they came to 3 bucks for 20

The first time around they were 4 and some change and I've seen them go for as much as 7 a bottle

I just popped 10 gels all at once chewed to hell and washed 'em down with pepsi... ahh in about an hour I should be tripped out praticing tai kwan do :D

And yes I'm well aware that you know your a dexie nut when you can pop a full 10 in your mouth chew the bitter mess up and swallow them all in one go :p

4. it wasn't the wrong stuff, i was kinda out of it in a sorta drunk state.

LOL tai kwon do?

5. Yep I may be one of the few but when I'm dexing I get hyper as fuck.

I wanna dance do yoga work out ect

And I've yet to get robowalk off the gels...quite the opposite my balance becomes downright sick and every muscle is ready willing and able to work to the max.

I've taken to dexing late at night then walking the streets just hoping some worthless scumbag tries to mug me. I'm itching to beat the shit outta some piece of shit crackhead/tweaker fuck lol

Hell if I wasn't so lazy I'd probably make a batman outfit ;)

6. sweet. i wish i had one of those gorilla suits. i think i might buy one for halloween.

7. ooo thats not a bad idea...maybe a scream mask?

I'd die laughing if it made the front page...

"Crazy guy in ape suit beats up local riffraff"

8. oh man that'd be hilarious. or like on one of those tv shows like real tv. it'd be so funny to see a guy dressed up in a gorilla suit beating somebody up on tv.

9. dxm is the shit, its cheap and it f*** u up, i love it

10. I'm feeling it now lol I shoulda got an ape outfit days ago...

Only problem is you can't feel pain much on dxm

11. man i just yacked all in my toilet. sucked ass my heart was pounding, sweat pouring everywhere, and i ate crab legs for dinner.

12. feeling much better than about 40 mins ago thank god, thought i was going to die.

13. cough gels dude...

I was outside ...so cool felt like a mix of the blair witch project & sin city