Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another DT Question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DoseofDopeness, Jun 11, 2009.

1. With the possibility of me taking a DT within the next week or two...I had to stop blazing temporarily last Monday. I decided to put .1 or .2 at the absolute most into a cig and smoke it..which has me surprisingly nice right now. Is this little amount going to set me back alot as far as cleaning out my system for the test goes? Been running a mile or two and drinking alot of water since last Monday as well.

2. No I think you'll be fine. Thats not alot of weed. If you get really worried, drink lots of cranberry juice and exercise alot, but I think youll pass:cool:

3. What kind of test?

4. Sweat it out, do as much cardiovascular as you can.

Replace lost fluids with water.

5. are you serious......