Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another DT question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by donotbugmeever, May 14, 2009.

1. Sorry I know there have been a lot of threads on the subject lately but I need some advice.

I'm big & tall, around 260 lbs. I have known for some time a drug test was coming, so I had been laying off the ganja. On Monday, the 21st day without using herb, I smoked about a gram with 2/3 people. Before the 21 days without smoking, it had been about 2 weeks between each time I used.

So just to be clear it went something like this, smoking twice a week, then once every couple weeks, then 21 days clear, then smoked on monday.

Any idea how long it will take before I can pass one?

2. One has any ideas?