another drug war atrocity

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by decriminalizeor, Dec 18, 2008.

1. #1 decriminalizeor, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008
  2. Kinda reminds me of the Boston Massacre. A group of people staying firm to what they believe in suffer horrific casualties. Indeed, this war is destroying everything that the founding fathers truly fought for. This country has become all that it has hated and stood against during the Revolution.

3. It sure has.. It's a damn shame too. I wonder how people became so infatuated with material over their own feelings. :eek:

4. Wow fucking DEA pigs..

5. I don't care how old that story is . The truth is that incidents like that still happen , and will continue to happen .

Damn that story brought tears to my eyes .

6. Damn that really is a shame..

Fucking government.. I hope their own corruption backfires someday..

7. if only they could feel the same pain they have inflicted on so many for so long. Those fucks can go suck a tailpipe and die they truly are a waste of space.

8. Well, some DEA agents are going to hell, that's ridiculous.

R.I.P to her.

9. "To hell with people getting caught in the crossfire! There are people out there doing drugs, which are illegal, so we have to do whatever it takes to stop those filthy criminal bastards because we're the good guys!"

10. Fucking. Disgusting.

I can empathize somewhat with what police officers have to go through, but this? Pigs. Complete pigs. From the DEA website (banner at top), "Global Presence with a Tradition of Excellence", in the article theres a clear history of excellence in the second to last heading. It's long past time Americans cleanse the planet of this "enforcement administration".

I'm horrified, but good find man, rally more to the cause!

11. I don't understand why shots were fired at all if they had the car boxed in

12. How does this remind you of the Boston Massacre? The court found most of the soldiers innocent. There was a huge mob throwing clubs, snowballs, insulting the British soldiers and the crowd only grew larger. The British felt they were on the verge of a riot and felt threatened, their actions may not be justifiable but it's understandable how they felt threatened. There's no way a completely innocent girl even compares to the citizens that instigated the Boston Massacre.

13. brings tears to my eyes too

14. The drug war makes Iraq look good!

Fuck the DEA, if we really wanted to put most of the drug dealers and smugglers out of business we could start by.. I don't know, legalizing anyone?

15. I really didn't read the other posts really carefully.... But...

Thats fucking ridiculous... You can't just fire on someone without knowing who they are, and you sure as hell don't shoot a 14 year old.

Shows the power the government has and how they can get away with anything without even a slap on the hand

16. The DEA as an utterly immoral organization. All its members should be shot. Anyone that harasses people for wanting to kill cops or saying "fuck the police" should see this fucking bullshit. The person that shot that poor innocent child should be tortured to death. Too bad torture isn't an accepted method of capital punishment for American people. (Just innocent Middle Eastern immigrants, apparently). And on top of all that, the motherfucking DEA son of a bitch probably got off with nothing more than a slap on the wrist. All because he is a cop, and cops are magically above the law, somehow.

I have always hated all cops, and the DEA motherfuckers especially, but now there isn't a word in the English language strong enough to describe how much I fucking hate these assholes.

Someone should go vigilante on the DEA's ass. Blow up their HQ or something.