Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Drug Test ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pops_a_million, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #1 pops_a_million, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    So I smoked everyday for a good four months straight when I got off of my 4 month probation, now I've gotten completely clean again for the sake of getting a job but the other day I was hanging with some friends who were all smoking and I just wanted to take a hit off this sweet bub my friend just bought. My question is, would just one hit of some daank weed take just as long to get out of my system as a everyday smoker?? (30 days or so?)

-PoPs A mIlLiOn

2. Pleeaaase help I have a drug test on the 17th and need to know if ill have a chance at passing it with just the one hit...

-PoPs A mIlLiOn

3. Get a home test and test yourself. Most any drug store sells them.

4. ive been throught this before. aslong as it was just ONE hit, you'll be fine. just drink hella water everyday until the 17th and go out for a run everyday. remember you only have four day son.

5. #5 EZwolfer420, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    My brother smoked 4 chillums the day before a suprise drug test. Passed. Your definitely fine just drink water ur goooooooood

6. I know how you feel bro had the same problem when I was joining the military luckily I managed to pass, anyway I'm thinking as long as it was just 1 hit and you exercise drink a shit ton of water, coffee works great too, you'll be alright. One thing I also did to pass mine was take 2 niacin pills a day but stopped a day before the test. Its very controversial and you'll hear a lot of people as niacin is bull but I gave it a try, you can Google it too. Best of luck to ya

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I know how you feel bro had the same problem when I was joining the military luckily I managed to pass, anyway I'm thinking as long as it was just 1 hit and you exercise drink a shit ton of water, coffee works great too, you'll be alright. One thing I also did to pass mine was take 2 niacin pills a day but stopped a day before the test. Its very controversial and you'll hear a lot of people as niacin is bull but I gave it a try, you can Google it too. Best of luck to ya

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I got court on the 17th....