Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another drug test thread.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chestylarue5135, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Haven't smoked for about fourteen days, have a drug test around Tuesday of next week (maybe later). Fairly skinny/fit, 5'8 135 lbs (maybe less). Problem is, when I did smoke, I smoked a FUCKTON. Two joints a day over the course of four days (maybe a 1/4th in all?)

I've been chugging water daily and getting decent exercise. My cousin applied for the same job at the same company out in a different city and got the swab test, he passed. I imagine myself passing the swab test as well, maybe not the hair follicle/urine test.

Think I'll pass? I don't exactly NEED this internship, but my mom is an executive at the company and hiring me was a bit' of a favor so she would look very bad if I didn't get the position due to a failed drug exam.

2. You should pass a piss test with flying colors. Hair test, you're screwed, but I kinda doubt they'd do a hair test for an internship.

3. Thanks man :D.

Sucks, just picked up a quad of dank. It's alright, I can hold off on it until I pass the test.

4. Having weed while you're waiting to get tested is a true test of patience. So damn good to toke up after you pass your test though :smoke:

5. [quote name='"Chestylarue5135"']Thanks man :D.

Sucks, just picked up a quad of dank. It's alright, I can hold off on it until I pass the test.[/quote]

Just smoke a lil bowl tonight .... Hehe

6. Youll be perfectly fine. I had a friend who used to smoke heavy until 4 days before probation drug tests and he always passed. Except one time they detected a small amount but he said he was in a hotboxed car and didnt smoke so they let him off the hook since he passed the othrs