Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another drug test thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thebeardguy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Never had to worry about drug tests in my life until now. It kind of sprung up due to unforseen circumstances, but at any rate I have 14 days to get clean. I usually blaze about 3-5 days a week on average. Smoked 1/4 over the course of last week every day though. Last time I smoked was this past Saturday at 4:20 p.m. (Found out about the test promptly after). I am 5'6 and 150 lbs. I am a wrestler and an olympic style weightlifter, so I work out 5 days a week. I eat healthy and I have been drinking water and gatoraid non-stop since Saturday night. I have an alarm set for 2 a.m. every day to get up and drink and piss more. Do I have a shot or should I buy some synthetic urine right now?

2. is the school drug testing you or is someone else drug testing you? does ur school drugtest you alot ?

3. If you have 14 days to get clean and you dont blaze everyday and your a wrestler... Please, youll definetly b clean in 14 days, if u are a heavy smoker u would b calling it close, but if you are physically active and eating healthy,( food with no fat becuase thc sticks to fat). If you are really worried i would recommend drinking crannberry juice daily and idk if u have ever heard of the heart supplement pill called niacin, but niacin helps fluch your body of bad toxins and such take like 2-4 a day for the next couple days before your test and youll be in the safe zone.. But i honestly think u are safe :)

4. I will try the cranberry juice and niacin idea. Many thanks, my attitude is more positive now.:smoke:

5. [quote name='"thebeardguy"']

I will try the cranberry juice and niacin idea. Many thanks, my attitude is more positive now.:smoke:[/quote]

Yeah dude np, honestly i used to get drug tested all the time by my parents and i would cheat it.. But now im rooming with my buddy and i just got on prohbation and im going to get drug tested all ov again...