Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another drug test scenario — with a twist

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by worriertimes100, Jul 17, 2018.

1. I’ve been a long time lurker, here, and I know these sorts of threads are beaten to death. However, I have a strange situation and hoping to get some help.

I’ve been offered a (non-DOT) job contingent on passing a drug test. I’ve been smoke-free for 44 days today after being an every day smoker for at least a decade. However, while I’ve passed with a somewhat faint line on the sensitive UTest strips during the day (they claim a testing threshold at 20 rather than the standard 50), I still can’t pass my first clear, as of yesterday morning. My test is this afternoon.

It was no big deal, as I had a sub—however, the sub bailed last minute and could only provide 15ml. I have no time to get a detox drink or synthetic urine, as this test is right after work.

My questions are:
    1) with dilution today and subbing the definitely clean 15ml with my diluted and possibly mostly clean urine, what are your thoughts?

2) is it pointless to sub the 15ml with my own at this point? Should I go play in traffic instead?

I’m attempting to not let the sub’s last minute failure get to me. At this point, I’m just trying to move forward. Haha. Any thoughts would be appreciated, even just for my peace of mind.

I’ve attached the picture of my last test strip, taken four days ago.

Thanks!

Attached Files: