Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Drug Test Question...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by batmom420, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Hiii of course this is my first post, long time lurker though. To start out, I'm 23 year old female, 6ft tall, 130 lbs. I smoked pretty regularly until December 27th, then quit. Took 2 hits last week on January 11th, quit again. I started taking Niacin and activated charcoal tablets two days ago, been drinking as much water as I can. Found out the test I've been waiting for is a little sooner that I hoped/expected, have to take it before the week is over. It'll be supervised, otherwise I'd use the Quickfix I have stashed.
    It's wednesday January 17, so been 6 days clean so far.
    If anyone has any suggestions or advice, whether it be to help dilute, or advice on techniques for females using synthetic urine during supervised urinalysis, please haha. It doesn't help that my anxiety is through the roof and I can't smoke or do anything to relieve it obviously. Thank you so much, happy to finally join the community officially.

2. oddly enough I'm 6ft 130+ as well but I'm a dude and had a saliva drug test at my job interview 2 days after I stopped smoking, I heard nothing back from my employer and am starting training soon, I don't have an ounce of fat on me so that likely helped but vigorous exercise and water has always been my go to

3. Water has nothing to do with flushing out thc. All water does is dilute your sample. That needs to be done the day of only and not just water but electrolytes also. Starting in the morning, pee at as many times as you can that day, with taking b complex vit and supplementing with creatine for 3-4 days before up until you test.

As for what to in meantime. Fast. You need to do fat burning exercise and you need to be fasting. You must force your body to burn stored fat.

There are several threads explaining how.
    Not sure if you have time or not. You should definitely be testing yourself to see where you’re at? You can buy several different test, a 100ng, a 50ng and even a 20ng.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ugh lucky! I wouldn't be as stressed if it were just a swab test. Thank you for your reply! Awesome that we have the same body type hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you, I'll definitely be buying some creatine tomorrow morning. Opened up a box of cheez it's as I read your comment so back to the pantry those go I guess lmao! I did hear controversial advice on exercising the few days before a test, something about the metabolites being cycled back into your body? Regardless I hope the Niacin helps boost my metabolism also. Thank you so much for your helpful response

6. Niacin won’t do much at all. You have to fast and do cardio. What I’ve done is eat only during a 6 hour window. For example 12pm - 6pm. Get your body to tap into its storage. Was able to get clean in 4 days. Granted I only smoked a very little and was totally thc free before that. And yes, cardio should be stopped one day (just one)before test. Bentonite clay will definately help keep you from reabsorbing the metabolites. You take that morning and night while cleansing.