Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goodolboy270, Dec 18, 2013.

1. 6'
    170 lbs
    Athletic build
    Exercise frequently, although rarely with extreme intensity
    Last smoked Sunday
    I smoked a gram at most over a five day period last wednesday-sunday. Before that I smoked a maximum of three hits each session, about once every two-three weeks. I have a U.A. coming up, around the fifth of January. Not exactly sure of the date. I've heard the test is administered at MEPS before ship out, and I've heard that it is administered upon arrival to basic training. The latter would provide me a couple extra days maximum. from time last smoked to ship out is 21 days,. 
    Am I good to go? Also, I drink about a gallon of water daily, force of habit.Quote
     Edit