"Everything contained in this thread and all future responses ever made on this site are fictional and for hypothetical entertainment purposes." "also, the photos contained within are either publicly available online or were produced with photoshop magic." Alright, here's the dill. So my friend gave me 6 clay pots with (what was believed to be) train wreck seedlings. That was 4 months ago. He had no way to cultivate (especially since the week prior, his 2 yr old son pulled all the seedlings out of the clay pots (all survived miraculously after replanting)). The thing is tho, I told him that there's no way I can spend any money on this grow. Finances are tough (until this crop yields of course haha) and it was decided that the plants would grow in nothing more than 5 gallon buckets with soil, and receive only the free sun available to us here in California. Water- nothing more than hose water. So it began. Sorta. Well I didn't have any buckets, so I had to keep them in the clay pots for nearly a month... They did NOTHING for that month. I got desperate and put them in a closet with a basic fluorescent plant light. (nowhere near what they need (trust me I'm not ignant) but I am broke). So I let them "vege" in my closet with 24 hour light till I got 4 buckets (yay!). 4 plants went into the buckets, one i put in my topsy turvey pepper grower (experiment), and the last one was accidentally sacrificed during transplant.... I cried a little and moved on. The first picture I posted shows the tiny ass yard they live in. Obviously there's no way to get full sunlight all day as theres only direct light in the yard for about 6 hours.. The rest of the day is just ambient sunlight. However, my theory was that natural sunlight is way more powerful than any imitation sunlight you buy for hundreds of dollars. Sure not as long and not as direct, but waaaay cheaper haha. Anywho, they took off! They were used to a month of crap indoor lighting, so of course they blew up. I let them vege for another month using the natural light because I wanted big plants. Gotta make it worth it right? Couple disasters happened during that month: the second biggest plant ended up growing balls and I was forced to throw a bag over it and rip it out. I OBVIOUSLY did this in front of the other three plants to show them what would happen to them if they grew balls also! (it worked). Second disaster: my screen door fell off the track and landed on two of the plants a week before I was gonna flower, breaking both plants halfway up the stem (cut both from 3 feet tall to 1.5 foot)... I quickly grabbed the broken tops, shoved them in some soil, and made some free clones using only water. They both rooted and are doing fine. The "mothers" they came from ended up taking to the top, and each grew 4 main branches each instead of just two. (you can see in the pics) so I got lucky. After they showed signs of being healed up (new nodes) I decided it was time to flower. Me being a cheap ass, all that meant was moving the plants into my garage between 830 am and 830 pm. It's been 27 days since I've started doing this and I figured it's time to post where I'm at so far. Oh one more thing. I'm pretty sure one of the plants isn't train wreck like the rest. Ima post a bunch of pictures for you guys to see and comment on, maybe one of you knows what strain it MIGHT be since there's no way to know for sure anymore.. Unlike other people I've seen post on here, I promise not to be disrespectful towards anything you guys say. I want to hear whatever you have to say! Thanks for reading all that and remember, all I've used is miracle grow potting soil, 5 gallon buckets, and hose water. Good luck to all of you and happy growing!