Another dealer that I need to stop going to

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wat.jpg, Apr 19, 2010.

1. :mad: I am not happy about my situation right now. Ill give you some background info before I get into the whole situations

I have been getting from this guy on and off ever since I started to smoke. for the longest time i didnt have a scale so I have always eyed the bags and thye always looked good. I never really got anything other then a dub or 2 at a time. So fast forward to 2 months ago, I finally bit the bullet and purchased a scale. So I buy off this guy and I weigh out the bag and it came out to only .6 :(, around my parts .8-.9 are the usual dub. So anyway I give him a call and ask him how much his dubs are at, and he says .8-.9. So I called him out and said that I got a light bag. He mans up and says come on over ill give you bag that weighs right. I ask him why it weighed low and he says that he just "eyes" the weight, so I tell him I have my scale with me and I tell him to take some time and check his bags. He checks a bunch of them, some of them are point on and some were way off, im talking about .5. He fixes some of the bags and leaves some beat bags. He gives me a fat bag so he is still cool in my book. So Soon after that I took a T break (ends 4/20) so I had no use for my scale. So I tell my dealer that he can use it if he needs it, and since he live only a few houses down its not wise of him to rip me off. And that leads me into my current situation.

Fast forward to last week, Since my Tbreak is ending on 420 i needed to start up my stash for 420. Im only getting a 1/4. I hit up the guy I usually get weight off of and he is no longer in the game. So I go to the guy who I get the dubs off of and ask him if he can get weight. He says he doesnt have any but next time he goes and picks it up that he will get me what I need. Cool. well thats where things start to go down him. he says the 1/4 is 140. Fucking expensive but not unheard of. I think as long as its fire ill do it, only because im running out of people and time to get what I need. We set up out normal meet time and place, and Im waiting their for a good half hour for him. Eventually he just tells me to come to his place. I go there and he says that he only has 1/8, and that he is re-upping soon(that day). Since I have to be places I decide that Ill just pay him half for half of the product. He is cool and says come by whenever and wwe will settle what left. He wieghts it out infron tof me and its straight. the buds felt a tad bit moist but I had no real concern about it.

Skip to later that night. I am tight for time again and im going to be near where we live for maybe like 5-10 minutes at most. So I go to his house and he gives me the other 1/8. It looks short, but he says it weight out, I take a nug out and it is really moist. I knew that it would weight out today and it prob not weight out on 420. Times up, I had to leave. As Im leaving I ask him for my scale and he says its in his car. I dont have time for this shit, i just dip. I tell him ill be back later for it and he says he will be home all night. I hit him up not much later(plans fell through) and no answer. So I have been asking him for the scale for 2-3 days now, and he has been dodging my texts and calls. So instead of being on the subject of getting my scale back, I decide to see if he answers me if I mention needing bud. Low and behold the fucked texts me back no more then 20 minutes from when I sent the message. I ask him if he is around and if we can meet up and he says he can meet up now. So i tell him that I dont need any bud but to just bring me my scale. :rolleyes: guess who doesnt text me back. Well I sent him a pretty assertive text message telling him to give me my scale back. a couple of hours later he finally gives in and tells me to pick it up from a cetrain spot. I get it and it works and it is all dandy. I decide to go home and weight my shit. First 1/8, actaully only lost .2-.3 off its weight, nothing terrible. but the second 1/8 was short .5. So basically im off .7-.8 from this expensive ass 1/4. I hit him up about it and no answer still. Even if he does make it up for me ill never go to him again. Ill be a nice guy untill you start treating me like a door mat, then no more. If he doesnt make it up, ill just cut my losses and just smoke with a side of tears. :D well thanks to anyone to read this whole thing. Just wanted to see your guys input/opinions on the situation

2. looks like you have it under control to be honest.

3. man nobody needs to take a booty pounding just to get weed. Tell that guy to fuck off and start lookin for someone legit.

4. Seems to me like you handled it pretty well. You do something nice for him by letting him borrow your scale and he seems to just treat you real crappy. It may take a little time but you'll find a new dealer with better prices and who is just an all-around better guy.

5. Yeah using good reasoning and some logic will always give you the right answers that you need. As for finding new dealers, im moving right off of campus this summer(im at home now, and off campus is pretty much a med sized city) so I know ill have alot more chances to get more dealers. I believe the place where Im going is the largest population under 25 in the east coast!

6. Ya looks like your doing fine. I doubt he gets you back because he seems to not really care at all about you. Only answers when you need bud?! Thats bull, but at least he gave you the scale. i wouldnt go near him unless your getting small bags (dubs)

7. Sounds like alot of the kids I have to deal with, which is the reason I dont pick up large amounts often.

8. These types of fools are scattered all over where I live.. But the scale thing was nice, I wouldn't recommend him to any of ya friends though.

9. Sounds like a world class dickhead to me.

10. *Sigh* I would do anything for a good dealer. Smoke my problems away.

11. Burn his house down. Throw his dog in the river. Brah, get creative and get even.

12. well im not going to take action over .8 or so. Im not going to even bother its not worth my time to go after him. I dont think ill ever go back to him for bud again

13. Did you pay $90 for an 1/8?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

14. your math doesnt add up(no pun). 70 per 1/8. That is top of the line prices here. Its a town thats surrouded by a bunch of towns that have dick cops. So prices go up as more and more people get pinched. The bud is excelent by the way

15. On a serious not though, this would be best. Let people know he rips you off aswell. By people i mean stoner friends.

16. Exactly. Drug dealing is like a buisness, customer service is key. Shit reputation will drive anyone into the ground

17. $70 for 1/8:eek:

WOW!

Man if I knew you in real life I would be giving you the same quality bud for like $45-50

18. :wave: thanks bro. MMJ just got passed so Im hoping it forces prices down. MY plan to drop the prices around here is grow a bunch of outdoor plants. And sell off mad cheap. 200-250 an ounce will drop prices, or atleast make it fair, Flood the market

19. Lol, one of my biggest pet peaves with dealers, they take off like .2 or .3 just to save themselves 5 dollars, its retarded.

20. Dealers have to make profit. They can't give all of us the homie hook up.

If your complaining about a .8 for $10 you should just shut up and leave your dealer alone.