another close call....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stoner42O, Mar 19, 2005.

1. well the story starts out with me and few other freinds planning to go out and chill and smoke around 12, so we go out to our spot smoked about 7 bowls we were all pretty fucked up so my freind saw a cop cruising so we decide to jet back to my place and chill, get some munchies and watch some t.v, so an hour passes my freind suggests that we should go back to the spot cuz the cops were probably gone so we walk over smoke a few more bowls and were done...stoned out of our minds and on our way back to my house a cop drives by....stops and asks us what were doing out this late and says something about how theres been alot of robberys around lately and he gets out of his car and ofcourse were all fucked up keepin it together though, and i got a half oz. on me and my glass spoon so im pretty scared...and the guy decides to search 2 of my freinds found nothing and he was like well alright you guys are clean ill let you go...so were all laughing our asses off cuz we were fucked up, pupils fucking dialated and all and i wreak of weed and the guy doesnt even know hahah....well pretty much we went back to my house and decided to smoke in my room and we just chilled so everything turned out to be good....it was just weird as fuck that he didnt search all of us and that he didnt fucking notice our eyes or the smell....but alls i know is i lucked out..:smoking:

2. Sounds scary man... glad you pulled through!

3. i thought i saw lady luck stoned as shit right there with you good thing she kept it together long enough to get the cop to search the clean kids... i wonder how bad she gets the munchies :p

peace

jeff

4. lucky as fuck.

5. A cop can't just randomly search people walking down the street. Did your friends give him permission?

6. damn dude that was a close one

7. Well it was past curfiew (sp?). Now im not saying anything about anyones age, but maybe thats why the cop was able to search them...