Another close call - got lucky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by syntax13, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Wow, my mom just came in my room cause she was gettin all the garbage out of everyones waste baskets, and i see two of these american eagle discount cards in my trash as im dumping it out...so i say

"hey, werent those in my wallet?"
    "yeah, i was making sure you had your id" (because we are going to colorado tomorrow)
    "ok."

Apparantly she missed the pack of papers i had tucked in in a slot that was behind the one that the american eagle cards were in...that was a little close for comfort.

2. or she saw them and just didnt say anything to you.

3. why was your mom going through your wallet?

4. word

i don't care if you live under "my house, my rules" kinda situation, that doesn't mean your parents should just start going through your shit...especially something like your wallet

5. I lost my wallet. :mad: It had 100 bucks cash, and 350 in checks. Plus my debit card, my ID, my car registration, and my fake ID that I just got. I am so pissed...

Anyway, if your mom found the papers you could just pull a Jay (from Jay and Silent Bob), and tell her you got a wiping problem, so you stick those little peices of paper inbetween your ass cheeks and boom, no more stains on the undies.

6. That sucks dude, sorry to hear that...

LMFAO

The reason she was going through my wallet was to check to see if I had my ID for when we leave tomorrow. Why she couldn't have just asked me I don't understand. Shes really nosey though, she constantly goes in my room and messes with my stuff, and she always fucks with how I have everything, rearranging shit and the like. Its really annoying.