another chance to ask obama a question!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by bobba loo, Jan 22, 2011.

1. #1 bobba loo, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
    YouTube - Kanaal van worldview
    not likely to be asked but its worth a try guys, just search marijuana and click thumbs up
    right now magnets are #1 only cause of 4chan

2. what the hells up with the magnets stuff lol. Didnt legalization make it to the top question last time?

3. obama was out this way today. secret service was everywhere

4. That is awesome Hopefully he answers it

5. #5 mkatz6693, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
    i pick the second question about pot

we need more people to vote the top question has 54 votes and the question about legalization has 37 we can totally do this step up

another one has 92 votes but a lot of people disliked it

6. the magnet people are disliking all the other questions so their magnet questions get to the top..

7. the magnet stuff is pretty funny tho :smoke:

8. The definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results....

Obama doesn't give half a shit what you or I want or think.

9. The moderators have already started deleting some of the cannabis legalization questions because they are "inappropriate."

They haven't taken mine or the ones with shit loads of votes down though. My question is the one asking if the president thinks that prohibition makes society safer or more dangerous, empowering the black market ect.

10. Good question man Im curious to hear what he says

11. Yeah, are you George Bushes brother?Cause you have kept everything of his you told us you would dump.Signing statements for 1.You said They were unconstitutional, since you are a constitutional law expert I guess you'd know so why are you using them?

12. I asked
    "How do magnets work?"
    I hope he answers. Because he can't bullshit out of that question like anything you ask about legal systems or the economy.

13. it doesnt matter...do you seriously think obama is going to answer a question about magnets? i saw a question that asked what colour his wifes vagina was..if that got 500 votes you think he would answer it?

BUT SERIOUSLY VOTE FOR THE MARIJUANA QUESTIONS THIS IS AWESOME SO FAR

14. theres alot of weed questions now, just donw click thumbs up to fast on every question

15. SO MANY MARIJUANA QUESTIONS!!!!! LBGRBVIHV3Rl4gi5utgfop3iiv

[​IMG]

16. hahaha Its all weed questions

17. Seriously guys seeing all these questions he has to at least answer one. He HAS to say something about Marijuana because this shit is getting Ridiculous!

18. thats what we said the last time, then he didn't and then his administration came out against legalization

theres more pressing matters for this state of the union (in their eyes, to me its the #1 issue), it wont even be touched upon

19. what were some of the magnet questions?

20. ya what the hell are these magnet questions? Is their a giant magnet kill people somewhere?