Another CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheUndeadGrower64, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Hey guys I'm back at it again with growing right now I have a Reggie plant on day 40 of veg she or he is moving along nicely on the other hand I have 3 dank seedlings 2 are probably 2-3 days old the one is maybe a day old I pull the seed shell off of it right now they're in MG soil which I know Is bad but I never had a problem with it I'm giving then mg nutes once they get into flower I'm going to give them fox farms and mg mix as for the light I have a 250 watt cfl I have 3 fans in the room I open the closet for air ventilation right now everything is going good let me know what you guys think

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You say another CFL grow . . . What kinda yields have you gotten off of just a 250w CFL (which is prob closer to 60w?)? I've vegged w CFLs but that was about 30 of them all together ranging from 100w (23w), 150w (42w) and 300w (80w) . . . Did the job but couldn't flower w that, I mean I could but the yield would have been affected. Just curious.

3. I've got an Oz and more with that light on just one plant dry it's an actaul 250 watt it gets the job done through veg and flower for me I'm not liking for any high yields or anything I'm just doing this for fun I love growing just to see how the plants turn out

• Like Like x 1
  4. What does this look like to you guys can't really get a good picture though I'm having a feeling that thing is probably a male pre flower there's no white hairs sticking out of it I might be wrong though I don't know received_1900128230270927.jpeg received_1900128236937593.jpeg

5. Anybody feel free to comment and let me know what that looks like

6. Let me.know cause I'm think about throwing this plant out

7. I personally don't see any preflowers yet. It's just to small... I'd give it a couple days see if it even turns into anything

Special Queen#1
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1432973/

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I'd give it more time, can't say for sure yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Okay thanks for the feed back I was guessing the same but it's been there for a little while now I'll give it some more time but I'm having a feeling it's a male

10. Wanna snap another pic? I'm pretty confident if that was a male preflower it would of grown into an actual ball shaped preflower or close to it in a day or two.... If it's taking so long I just dont think it's a preflower. Are you in 12/12?

Special Queen#1

• Like Like x 1
  11. No im not in 12/12 I just figured since the plant has been in veg for a little while now that it would show me pre flower or something

• Like Like x 1
  12. #16 generic98547, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    No.... I grew this bagseed for a bit over 3 months and it did not show preflowers till flip(damn male)... Me personally my only plants that show before flip are fem seeds. Like I said I'm confident it's to early to tell... You'll probably have no idea until you flip. [​IMG]

Special Queen#1

• Like Like x 3
  13. Damn 3 month I would've been pissed as fuck but yeah I don't think mine is going to show anything i just hope it's not a male it would be such a waste of space it's taking up some much room while I have like 4 dank seedlings I rather grow them and give them the space but I just gotta make a decision to keep the big one or throw it out

• Like Like x 1
  14. If you flip it to 12/12 with no light leaks and if it's mature it'll show preflowers within a few days.... Then you just go back to veg easy Peasy but that plant has just as good of a chance as being female as if does being male... And yes I was upset my first grow lol all 4 of my plants were male.... That was just the one I grew the longest. Haha

Special Queen#1

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well thanks for the feedback it should be muture enough I'm gonna go ahead and it give It a day of darkness and throw it in flower hopefully it will show pre flower within a few days if not oh well I'll wait lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. I run a two month veg routine; 20/4 under 130 watts actual @6500k CFL which includes topping and training much like you've accomplished. When flipped to 12/12 it takes around two weeks to sex (males seem to present first) and stretch - roughly tripling in size. Will be more aggressive with tucking and twisting to fill modified individual scrogs on my newest wave on short hours to try to coax a bit more out of 'em.
    IMG_20170319_122157.jpg