Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

another card thread :)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by twister1616, Jul 3, 2009.

1. long story short about 8 years ago i had a football injury in which my knee was x-rayed and a small hole was visible in my patella. well last thursday i was rolling, not in the druggy sense but as in jui jitsu. well i got caught in a knee lock and bam the guy cranked it way to hard and my knee kinda of made a popping sound. well since then ive been in horrindoues pain i can deal with it durin the day but by the time night falls and its time to go to sleep the cold sets in and just kills my knee non stop pain so much as it prevents me from sleeping casue it jus aches and aches... i tried takin tynenol advil typical over the counter shit and no luck. the only thing that helps is smokin a tiny bowl before bed and juss mannin up and goin to sleep. so even though the records are from a long time ago would i still be eligible seein as its the same knee and i reinjured the fuck out of it! no bs please juss break it down will that old record still be useful and come in to play or what. thanks in advance twister!

edit: i live in socal by the way and am 19 yers of age!

2. bump bump bump :) please juss break it down

3. Chronic pain is on the list for MMJ... If you have chronic pain, who are they to say you don't? Bring it with you and tell your doctor that you don't like pills, medicine ect, and you would like to try MMJ... Showing him the paper will just help your case, and of course he will probably examine your knee to make sure your not lying... From there you start the process of MMJ and BAM get your self a card...

4. dude please dont go to your family doctor with this problem. look online for known clinics and drive to one. seriously.

5. This...

Its what im getting at, but if you don't have the availability to drive to a clinic, your doctor is the best bet.. But I would HIGHLY suggest going to one, because they are specialized in MJ and will help you.

6. well i was definatly goin to a mmj docter but my concern was the fact that although i do have a record its fairly old and i recently juss re-injured my knee so with that said this is why i was askin the boards. and when u say examine to make sure im not lying i didnt tear any ligments or bull shit i am failry capable of walkin on it, i juss want to be able to burn a small bowl at nite after classes and such to reduce the pain so i can go to sleep? thanks again for all you input please keep it coming your friend in time doc brown... o wait wrong name i mean Twister lol.

7. I got a card with complaining of pain and arthritis.I had no records of any kind.In and out in 45 minutes paid $99.

8. you what up man i sent you a pm but just incase you dont check it can you tell me the location you went to that would be ill if i only had to pay 99 bucks! the extra cash i was gonna have to throw down for the 150 refereal can be used to get some cool buds thanks alot jeff

9. where did you go?

10. did you actually have pain? can doctors tell?

11. I do have pain but that's not why I wanted a MMJ card.It's an easy process do a little research on CANORML and you will find a doctor who can help you.It's honestly not that hard.Don't be scared.Whats the worse that can happen?They say no.

12. yeah i like the idea and i will probably look into it when i move to california. i know mmj is allowed here in hawaii but california is so much cooler than hawaii.

13. You can get them for 50 bucks... I paid more because I really like this doctor i go to and actually got my friend out of alot of jail time when he was carrying a bunch in his car(over the limit) and she talked to them and they let him go.. I paid $150 in reseda(same doc as friend), then a couple months later my bro got his in venice for $120, and another friend of mine got his for $50 in Venice a few months back.. Just do a little research.

14. what are the odds of them being complete ass holes and saying no? could i mention that i dont have health insurance and that this alternative way of medince really benifits me as well?

15. Odds are you'll get a recommendation, as long as you have a qualifying condition.

16. and if not?

17. I can't believe you live in socal and don't know how easy it is to get a doc rec. You go to any one of dozens of legit MMJ docs who charge nothing if you don't get a rec. They can do this because EVERYONE gets a rec. They will lead you through the process, just like they do for hundreds of perfectly healthy kids every single day.

Do you seriously live in LA and not know this, have no friends with cards? Hard to believe.

Just go bro and get your rec.

18. LEGIT DOCTER IS THROWN AROUND TO LOOSELY! can u provide a link or two to a legit docter. i called to get my records sent to me today so i would assume it takes a week or so. so please provide legit docter links casue i have the time and want to get my card and be chillen not get denied then possibly not have a shot at gettin one with a second rec

19. You won't be denied. You don't need any documents. You could go to 10 different MMJ doctors in a single day and nobody would know or care. Your perception of reality is a bit off kilter bro. Just go out and get your rec and hit the clubs.

20. although im twnety call me old fashion!! beter safe than sorry mama always says! so like i mentioned above i sent in today for my records should take about a week to receive if u wanted you could throw me a "trusted" mm doc website or somethign and i would be more than happy to oblige your train of thought!