Another boring night at work....

Discussion in 'General' started by rainbowsunshine, Dec 20, 2007.

1. ..... and of course I forgot my weed at home. I remembered to grab my chillum, just forgot the good stuff that goes in it.:(

2. what job did u score to alow u to surf the city and smoke weed?????????????????????????????

and whats the pay

3. I work overnights at a group home for adults with brain damage caused by substance abuse.
    I'm the only staff on, and all the girls have to be in bed between 11pm-7am.
    It pays very well, 20.25/hr.
    Best job I've ever had.
    Only thing that sucks, it's overnight and boring.

4. thats sounds like a tight set up

do u go to school at all? or what time do u make for free time, after work or b4?

5. Yup, I'm a full time student at UMD.
    I work monday-sunday every other week, so I just go out on my week off.

6. tight, a busy stoner. we as a people have to overcome sterotypes that stoners are lazy:D

and does cool shit happen ever?

7. lol smokin in a place full of people that have abused substances.... im high and i think thats awesome

8. Not really. On my week off though, the overnight fell asleep and two of the clients stole a bunch of money from the office, along with the keys and stole her car and drove a hundred miles away before she woke up. I stay awake so that shit won't happen.

I smoke outside and follow it with a cig, so they won't smell it.

9. Hey rainbowsunshine, sounds like a nice job to me. I work nights too but I only get paid about half of your pay :( My job sucks. Either its heavy lifting and moving tables and chairs all night or theres nothing to do and I get to sleep ;)

10. I just sit here. Until 7am, then I have to make breakfast and administer medications. but damn, i get bored.

11. C'mon, surely you can 'catch a few zees'? I tell you, knowing you're getting paid to sleep is one of the best feelings in the world. I was workin' monday, I slept 5 of my 8 hour shift!

12. I don't want my car to get stollen, and since I toke all the time, I wouldn't ever want something bad to happen and then I'd get drug tested.

13. HAHAHAHAHA
    that would be the worst thing to wake up to

14. I'd bawl my eyes out. I work in the middle of nowhere, it takes me 45 min to get here, I'd be pissed if after a night of working I had to wait around to get my car so i could drive the fcuk home.

15. lol LONG wait 100 miles....two addicts, plus all the shit if there where cops involved.

...if u got ur car back.....lol

16. actually, my car is really shitty. and almost out of gas. they wouldn't make it THAT far before someone found them.

Ick, I'm drinking pomegranate rock star, and my teeth and tongue, and mouth are bright red. I need to brush them.

17. Haha scrape your chillum for resin perhaps?

That sucks. I just finished the last of my sack tonight with a chillum too.

[​IMG]

Dude that's a crazy schedule to have as a student too. Once I go back to school in January, I plan on working some too. I wish I had a $20/hour job. That's way tight.

[​IMG]

18. Dude snort up that fat line of green with that nice glass tube! :p

19. my chillum has hardly an res in it, I cleaned it out the other day.

ohhhh snap, I just remembered i brought my huge purse to work, there's bound to be something in there, i always forget what i put in there.

20. Haha you're welcome. :p

And if there's any herb in there, you owe me a smokeout. :D

[​IMG]