Another Bill, Florida Bill S.B. 1250

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by DeluxeHerb, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Looks legit, lets hope florida steps it up.

2. We need to. I'm planning on moving out of florida t another state to legally practice my cultivation skills that I can use back here. .

3. It would be really good here, I have really bad anxiety and slight depression and I could greatly benefit from having this.

4. I'm with you on that one. I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and they want to give me antidepressants that have side effects. Those side effects include but are not limited to: diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, suicide, etc.
    id much rather keep self medicating. :)

5. Yeah I have meds for my insomnia and depression.... I don't like taking them. But when I'm out of the gift. I must do so.

6. Yeah I'd much rather use a safer non addictive all natural remedy than all those other drugs they try to give you, it seems to make it all worse. I'm not on any of those, my friend is on some for depression and it seems to make him unstable and even bipolar. He gets suicidal thoughts every now and then, I don't see how that fixes the problem...

7. One Tampa news station showed a debate at USF (I think it was USF), looked like the pro side had more confirming documents and won the debate. 2 days in a row the Tampa Bay Times had front page articles about the topic. One poll shows Fl residents have a 70% approval rating. Hopefully this is the year it gets on the ballot for 2014.

8. The author is obviously on the side of people who can benefit from the medicine. I also like some choise words used in a couple of areas.

"legislators in Tallahassee have a history of being total jerks about it."

and the good one for last

"will get Tallahassee to lighten up and to quit its Gestapo tactics of raiding perfectly innocent people's homes who own marijuana because it helps treat their pain and suffering."

Nicely done Chris Joseph

9. Very good points. Lol. Great selection

10. Yeah Tampa Bay Times is really on top of anything g regarding Cannabis lol..most of the times I read an article about medical is from there