Another bad trip, might just quit now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AzizOnDeck, Aug 13, 2012.

1. theres no such thing as a bad trip on weed lol youve been smoking some ole other shit bro mary takes every one on a sweet delightful journey

2. Bro one of my good friends fasts as well so I know what your speaking of. Your body is probably exhausted over no food and energy and getting high highly intensified it and all that crazy shit happened in equation. One time I didn't eat and smoked a lot and started walking to my room and I passed out into my wall and woke up on the floor in a daze. It sucked and my face hurt haha

3. If you say trip one more time....

And can you eat when the sun is down?

4. dude seriously stop calling it a trip, especially if you claim to not be new at this.

like a few people have said already, not eating all day is making you feel way higher when you toke and you're not used to that. this is just what happens when you smoke after not eating for a long time. hell i get way higher just by skipping a meal, fasting for most of your waking hours is just taking this effect to a more intense level.

so just adjust and smoke a bit less, or smoke slower so you can see how high you get after every hit before taking another.

5. Thank you for those who know smoking weed isn't a trip, nor gives you a bad one.

6. I'm not trying to be a jerk dude, but my entire life goal is to get that high.

7. [quote name='"AzizOnDeck"']Sorry bro, not a new smoker. And I know what a bad trip feels like being that I used to wake up and bake every day during the whole college semester and it was awesome at the time. And my disorder is depression and anger addiction, weed has been proven to help with those conditions. Nice try though bro, I'm pretty well informed as it is.

Also another possible answer could be that the weed was laced, which it just might be.[/quote]

lol you don't know what a bad trip is.

8. Why is it so wrong to call it a "trip". Ppl can trip off of various substances not only LSD or mushrooms, etc.

9. Ramadan is 29 days, he drinks and eats any food before sunrise and after sun set.. he diesnt starve to death

10. [quote name='"WhiteLightWH"']Why is it so wrong to call it a "trip". Ppl can trip off of various substances not only LSD or mushrooms, etc.[/quote]

not weed.

11. Tripping is a whole different thing. If you've tripped, you'd know this. It's called a "bad high" and they only happen if you let them happen.

Also, one bong hit made you "trip"? Do you smoke like once a month? Lol

12. Here's a story that may change your mind. So a buddy of mine while living abroad (from the US, in a small nation that has an abundant supply of brick weed for very cheap) decided to make some canna-butter with all the huge bags of cheap pot he's been getting. He was a rookie smoker at the time and didn't know shit about making pot butter jn the first place, so he proceeded to dump an ounce or two in large vat with a pound or two of butter. He starts simmering it and leaves it on the stove top as he tends to other business. Eventually his equally inexperienced roomate comes home and sees the stuff cooking on the stove and proceeds to tell my buddy that he's doing it all wrong an that he wasn't supposed to actually put the weed in the butter like that (keep in mind, that neither of them knew what they were talking about or what they were doing). Roommate tells my buddy that he ruined all the weed and that theyve gotta throw it out now. My Buddy is the type thT never likes to waste anything so rather than throwing it out, he proceeds to start gulping down the amalgam of half simmered weed and butter. When he told me the story, he said he had no clue how much of it he actually got down, but what followed was a two-three day "trip" that he could barely put into words. He said thT for the following 2-3 days, he was hallucinating and in bed and in the beginning he was throwing up and sick.

None the less, what he described defly would be considered a "bad trip" and it was with weed and only weed. I know that it's not the same sort of story that the OP was talking about but it still proves to me that you can certainly trip off of weed.

13. Not a bad trip, simply medicating too much with edibles.

You didn't change my mind, because you cannot trip on ganja. Trust me, I've tried.

14. No. He got really high. He did not trip. You also didn't change my mind either. A psychedlic trip is tripping. And weed will not get to that level.

15. #35 420Prospect, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    Didn't even read your shit after the first couple sentences. I find it so fucking sad that you believe in some man mad religion that some dipshits made up years ago..

"hey i got an idea lets not eat for 24 days, that'll really teach them" rofl pathetic.

even more pathetic you don't know anything about your own religion. FASTING is only not eating.. You still drink water wtf.. Are you aware that the human body is in survival mode after a few days of no water? 24 you won't survive, you will die of dehydration, you are probably delusional along with the psychoactive marijuana, is what caused your "Bad trip"

you really pissed me off with this ramadan fasting shit, go ahead don't drink or eat for 24 days, see were the fuck it gets you. what the fuck is the point of this shit anymore? going to stop the iraqi war or something? god you pissed me off.

and YES you can hallucinate on weed, thc is a psychoactive chemical, were the fuck have you guys been? i've seen people down mad potent thc pills and try to jump out 2 story windows saying they KNOW they can fly. you taking a bong hit of reg obvs not gonna make you trip rofl

16. [quote name='"420Prospect"']Didn't even read your shit after the first couple sentences. I find it so fucking sad that you believe in some man mad religion that some dipshits made up years ago..

"hey i got an idea lets not eat for 24 days, that'll really teach them" rofl pathetic.

even more pathetic you don't know anything about your own religion. FASTING is only not eating.. You still drink water wtf.. Are you aware that the human body is in survival mode after a few days of no water? 24 you won't survive, you will die of dehydration, you are probably delusional along with the psychoactive marijuana, is what caused your "Bad trip"

you really pissed me off with this ramadan fasting shit, go ahead don't drink or eat for 24 days, see were the fuck it gets you. what the fuck is the point of this shit anymore? going to stop the iraqi war or something? god you pissed me off.

and YES you can hallucinate on weed, thc is a psychoactive chemical, were the fuck have you guys been? i've seen people down mad potent thc pills and try to jump out 2 story windows saying they KNOW they can fly. you taking a bong hit of reg obvs not gonna make you trip rofl[/quote]

there is your problem. He didn't say he had no food or water for 24 days. Reading comprehension is obviously not of your stronger suits.

17. Fuck off.
    No need to bitch about your own views on here.
    The man asked a question about a bad trip and provided some background to it. Hes not preaching his religion to you. In other words, he doesnt give a fuck about your religion and you shouldnt about his.
    Obviously your words isn't going to change his views.... you just made yourself look like a douche

18. [quote name='"420Prospect"']and YES you can hallucinate on weed, thc is a psychoactive chemical, were the fuck have you guys been? i've seen people down mad potent thc pills and try to jump out 2 story windows saying they KNOW they can fly. you taking a bong hit of reg obvs not gonna make you trip rofl[/quote]

Well those people are fucking retards.

19. Play nice or someone is gonna get a infraction