Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another B-Town pickup =]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CannabisOasis, Mar 20, 2010.

1. I got this stuff yesterday. sorry about the quality, its my cell phone.
    This is probably some of the best stuff ive had in a while, one bowl of this and i was pretty ripped off my G-Bong.

[​IMG]

2. thats not dank. i doubt its even indoor

3. looks quite a bit like mids from the stem and the bud formation and all, but thats a shitty pic lol, no disrespect true is true, but yeah, i wouldnt say dank from the pic

4. looks like some schwag man

5. Well see i thought the same when i got it.
    But it smells SKUNKY.
    And it hits like a train no joke, has a slight taste of fruit in it, kinda hard to notice but its definantly there.

And about the pics yeah im sorry.
    That was on my phone.
    Next pickup ill try to get better quality pics.

6. Couldnt tell you if its dank or not I dont think anyone can by the pics if they think they can their fooling themselves. Anyways if your getting high and enjoying it then right on brother :p

7. i think they a little more along the lines of mids, even though the photo is pretty blurry

8. Why upload a picture when you know yourself it's horrible? You can't see anything except blur and a quick eyeball at it looks like schwag!

9. Well, would you rather me post a thread without a picture of any kind? That makes sense right?
    Fail.

10. [​IMG]

Another pickup. same guy as before.
    a little better pictures.
    sorry just my phone =/

11. That's definitely some diggity bro, enjoy that :D

12. I am and that ^^ was hilarious dude XD +rep for the laugh