another 4 female babies withering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hungoverbhoy, Jun 6, 2011.

1. hey guys

got ten female white widow seeds and this is the second set of 4 that ive germinated and thought ive done everything right but 3 of them seem to be dying again.i have 4 of them under 3 cfl bulbs which i think are 60 watt so not sure of equivalent,is it that they are not gettting enough light cos i seem to e doing everything else ok

so many set backs with my grow and ive still gotten nowhere:confused:

hope someone can help

thanks guys

2. Not without pics and more info.

3. What soil are you putting them into...

How often are you watering your sprouts (this is a trick question cause if your watering them at all your probly doing it wrong.)

standard questions.. are you using nutes on a sprout?

how far along are them when they wilt/wither?

pics would be great, but pretty much if you do anything after the seed sprouts besides tossing it in a cup of soil (unless your growing in hydro systems) your probly doing too much.

the lower light level will make plants grow slow.. not usually kill them.

more info will help(as will pics), but check out the sick plants area too... may have already answered your question for someone else...

4. Yep. We need a little more information on grow medium...etc. And pics would be about the best thing you could give us to help you.

5. its ph...soil...or overwatering...gotta post some shots bro;)

need ta know...what type of medium..type of water your using..and ph...temps in grow area..any nutes yet ...etc:smoke:

6. Dont need pics.. It always over watered seedlings.

Seedlings never need water, caus the don't really use much. Once a week is too much.