Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anotha Masta Blunt!!!! (PICS)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pjvoc7290, Sep 22, 2008.

1. So, we had 11 grams left from this qp, (it was all shake) so after the de seeding and de stemming......
    I came up with this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and heres my friend getting fucccked up off a monster hit
    [​IMG]

let me know what yall think :smoking:

2. thats a fuckin fatty right there!! what did you use to roll it? a bunch of blunts stuck together?

3. Bigger than any blunt I've rolled...and is that a frisbee? I thought I was the only one who used those for breakin up bud

4. i think i just dropped a lung

5. hey, your not the only one!!! everyone does in omaha, its a way of life! But i used a superblunt, but unconed it and rolled it regularly :D and yeah it was a fatty

6. Your friend looks like his dog just died or something.

so the blunt must have been crushing. +rep

7. haha damn thats a scik looking blunt right there, how much is in there? at least a quarter it looks like

8. well after reading his 1st post I would say somewhere near 11 grams minus stems and seeds

9. Yeah reading comprehension ftw :D

that is certainly a fatty..how long did it burn? How many people were smokin' it?

10. haha wow im reterded, oh well i could still use one of those blunts right about now

11. yeah that kinda blunt would get you straight retarted haha:D

12. Damn. Fattest blunt I've ever seen outside a movie. Nice work. Woulda liked to get in on that shit. How many people smoked that monster?

13. Haha your friend looks like he's DYING. That's the first sign of a good hit. :) Nice roll.

14. your friends face is so funny, did he cry? cuz it looks like hes about to cry

15. hahaha jeeez ur friend looks fucked up. he musta taken a nicceeee hit:smoking::smoking:

16. I had that shirt in 4th grade :)

17. it was me my friend in the picture and my business partner smokin that fatty, lasted the better part of an hour, especially zoned out watchin the cheeseheads :smoking:

18. haha me too man I was thinking about that when I saw it :p

19. '
    I used one until I accidentally hit the end sittin down and it catapulted all the broken up bud into the air all over me and the floor :eek:

Nice blunt, man. I would loooooove to be tokin on one of those right now.

20. hahaha your friend looks wrecked