Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anorexia

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by r0flded, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Hello blades! I'm currently 18 years old 6'2" and 142 lbs, my weight has been dropping over the past few months from 155-160... This can somewhat be due to my busy schedual juggling work, school, girlfriend, and up and comming graduation. I've also been stressed out trying to handle situations without certain drugs I used to use, cocaine ect. Now, I'm starting to see that my state, wisconsin, is getting closer to possibly following the new mmj idea, I'll give it a couple years, but anyway... I currently do not smoke pot and am in fear cuz I have so many circumstances where I will think I'm hungry, open the cabinet, just stare at the food and sigh, then go smoke a cig. I'm very curious that if my state does inherit mmj clinics, if I'd be able to become prescribed, this is the only time Im really asking weed for help, I just hope doctors aren't stubborn due to thier personal opinion... I'm going to school at either matc or wctc next year and will probly be going for the 4 years, if there are no clinics around by then I'll have lost all hope... If anyone can fill me in with some info that'd be great! Thanks!

2. Marijuana (medically perscribed or not) not only increases the appetite, but assists with depression and sadness that can lead to not eating, it can also assist in nausea (not relevent because a bolemic would barf somehow, no matter what). It helps in all kinds of eating problems, and disorders. I'd give it a try (or a fat bong rip).

3. If you want a card, you may wish to see your physician and get to work on getting together your documentation. Your BMI is 18.2 which is quite underweight.

4. Well I do have good weed comparable to medical quality available, I'd just much rather not get arrested again, which was stupid... If the opportunity comes around though, would I just have to say "hey doc give me some weed" or do they have to mention it first? I have no experience but seeing as it'll still be a little while till my state does adopt mmj, I've got time to learn, I'm willing to wait seeing as it is getting closer, there have even been commercials for it.. :smoke:

5. It's best to just buy some, from a trustworthy person, in a non-shit ass shady enviroment then to just wait. Bring it home, and you'll be scott free, no cops at home amirite? IMO. (This post is for TRH, lol)

6. You usually have to document your problem with a primary care physician, then take your records to a specialized doctor who will recommend cannabis. Two step process. Assuming your state does it like that.:confused:
    (goes to check and see if there are any cops in the house, be back in 45 min)

7. Lol there are no cops in my house to worry about, wut I'm more worried about is my work possibly testing me, I work at a machine shop, mostly bitch work but it's not something I wanna loose with the economy the way it is, I'd rather have an excuse wen I fail a test lol

8. Now, that may be a problem (failing drug tests at work) because MMJ is no defense against getting fired. See recent Walmart case, for example:
    Wal-Mart worker fired over medical marijuana - Careers- msnbc.com