Anonymous to end Facebook..

Discussion in 'General' started by Keep it rolling, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is antisec that is making the claims. Which is not a bunch of script kiddies. These people actually know what they are doing. The same people who have hacked into many secure systems in the past.

2. 5th of November?
    When anon stop making references and basing things off a Catholic extremist who tried tried to overthrow parliament to instill a theocracy i'll take them seriously.

3. Whats taking them so long? Lol
    Facebook was good at one point in time, then they discovered they could make millions and dare I say possibly billions selling our info and photos. But hey, like I tell everyone I know, if your worried about them taking your shit, don't fucking post it online. Once its online, it's not yours.

4. I deleted my FB long ago. As soon as I learned that your profile belongs solely to them.

I hope they can do it. But they can't. It's a billion dollar website. Some hackers are really going to fuck up every server FUBAR? Bullshit. Even if they did, they'd just repair it.

Fuck facebook, it's the most evil data gathering plan ever unleashed on the people. Anyone with brains will delete their account and never look back. Fucking morons.

5. Is there a way I can delete all the information from my facebook?

6. Nope. Since you created a profile, everything you have ever posted is now unable to be deleted.

7. guy_fawkes1.jpg

I verily decline thine accusational tone, sir! :mad:

8. Google plus is ganna replace facebook

9. Well of course you do Guy, they've come to associate you with anarchism though i'm hardly sure why. They've all seemed to forget that all you wanted to do was kill a protestant for a catholic rule.

10. #50 gedio, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
    That sort of rhymed. Sweet.
    Not on purpose either, lol. I think I've been reading faust too much.

11. I don't even like facebook that much. Whole lot of fakeness!

12. Google+ will end facebook if anonymous doesn't get to it first.

13. I hope they can bring FB down if what they say is true, that FB sell private information to agencies and such. Plus, I don't like FB. I much rather like the old days when people used MSN. :D Only thing I use FB for is playing Tetris and I play it A LOT!

14. At least, thou didnst refer to my humble self as a terrorist :devious:

edit; Enough of this nonsense; for anyone vaguely interested, we were referring to Guy Fawkes, at least I hope so...

15. its not facebook. its those websites period man. even ones like this can be a bad thing.
    if your gonna target em, get em all

16. With the way Catholics were treated I understand your reason, but even so it remains that anarchism doesn't equate to treason.

edit - yeah I'm getting carried away now lol

17. I dislike anonymous, I dislike hacking in general. Partly if I were honest, I guess this is because I don't understand how one does it, and it just seems wantonly destructive. Ignorance breeds contempt, I guess.

However, as much as it irks me to use FB, it serves its purpose. Everyone agrees to internet terms of usage when they sign up for things, and if one doesn't want information shared, then simply don't post about it, write about it, whatever. It really is that simple.

For anon. to start interfering with FB is somewhat ironic, people have agreed to use the site, and therefore by trying to take it down is merely trying to restrict the peoples choice. There, that's my on topic post for this.

However, GC > FB so as long as anon. don't come for this, i'm happy.

18. Do it, facebook is a burden on society.

19. "What? the government want to indroduce compulsary ID cards?!?"

"Yeah, they think it will help in the fight against terrorism and street crime, ammongst other things".

"Vote no! fucking assholes cant invade my privacy with ID cards, assholes".

"Fair enough mate, by the way what you doing?"

"Oh Im just taking a picture of my cock to stick on facebook, its funny dont you think"

FACEBOOK DIE!!!!!!

20. Honestly, I'm indifferent. Facebook is nice to have but I don't need it and everybody will just move over to Google+. That being said, I highly, highly doubt that they will be able to take it down, and if they do, it could have grave dangers for internet freedom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.