Anonymous Source Close To President Trump Raising Red Flags

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Sep 6, 2018.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. That reminds me..Have you ever seen El Trumpo genuinely laughing?:eek::eek2::eek:

I haven't ..and that is just plain weird..Even Obama laughed in public.(acting or not)
    That just adds to the oddity of the OBC (Orange Bumbler in Chief)

Figured this will help get SOME people get out of the sac..LMAO
    giphy-1.gif

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Oh..I forgot..He dances..sort of..:roflmao::poop::roflmao::poop::poop::roflmao::poop::poop::poop::roflmao::poop::poop::poop::poop::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    hqdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

4. Maybe get a ticket to the WH and pee on El Trumpo..Word is he likes that kind of shi*t..
    lol 3.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ideologically America is in the shithole and it’s because of the hypocritical bigoted two faced opportunists that everyone seemingly treat as victim hero’s

And this thread proves that Some GC members here think it’s fine to break the rules to advance themselves lie and cheat to get ahead but piss and moan when someone uses the same tactics

It’s anonymous because it’s a real case of fucking treason

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. We fought the American Revolution to be rid of a king who in Britain was above the law. The Trump supporters really need to read the Declaration of Independence.

Our Founding Fathers would be shocked if they thought that at some day in the future a court was seeking to turn the Constitution they crafted into an instrument which placed one man above the law which governed all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Which British king are you talking about and what laws was he breaking?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. What about Biden? He’s caught on tape withholding funds and bragging about it. Does this bother you more since it’s proven and all against President Trump is speculation? You’re answer will be very telling

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Biden is a corporate democrat. Fuck him. Show me where the allegations on Trumps dealings with Ukraine are speculation.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. #92 Cactus Ed, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2019
    You're a rude blade. People who can't make their points without being insulting have no standing to call others morons. Here's a fact for you, Trump has been a better president even under constant criticism from since before he won the election than your candidate Hillary would ever been even with the deep state and the MSM looking the other way while she defends her husband as he rapes women and hangs with child molesters. Open your eyes friend, elections are choices and thankfully Trump won. And in 2020 we don't have a better choice so get used to Trump being around for a few more years.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yeah those are the charges made by Trump's political enemies, we'll see how his trial shakes out, eh? But sure, I care if Trump breaks laws. Do you care if Hillary broke any laws when she beat the shit out of her communication devices with a hammer after there was an order to preserve them? I haven't heard you say anything about it so it makes me think you don't.

• Like Like x 1
  12. We had a lot of problems with King George but 27 of them were listed in the Declaration of Independence. Here's a summery but you could have answered your own question by looking this up Cactus Ed.

1. Refused laws for the public good
    2. Refused laws that are desperately needed
    3. Laws without representation
    4. Moved representatives far away from their homes
    5. Refused to allow people to gather in town meetings 6. Removed law enforcement for long periods of time
    7. Made land ownership hard for immigrants
    8. Has not allowed local judges
    9. He pays the judges who rule in his favor
    10. Has created new political offices to harass Americans
    11. Kept a standing army in a time of peace
    12. Military can be used without the approval of the locals to enforce the laws
    13. Changed laws without writing them down
    14. Quartered large numbers of troops in our towns
    15.Allowed troops to murder our citizens
    16. Cut off our free trade
    17. Imposed taxes without asking
    18. Deprived us of jury trials
    19. Sent us to England for trials for crimes we did not commit
    20. Taken over neighboring territory and removing free system of laws
    21. Taking away our charters
    22. Taking away our local legislatures
    23. Stopped protecting us and waged war against us
    24. Sent privateers to disrupt our trade
    25. Sending foreign mercenaries to join his armies here
    26. Captured our citizens at sea 27.
    27. He has encouraged war among the people of America

13. Yeah, I agree with Cactus Ed here. Makes it no fun to debate when we call each other names.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I didn't expect you to put any effort into this, sorry I asked. That looks like a valid list of complaints but are you sure what the King did was actually illegal?

15. #97 WeedCat, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    Honestly, she's not our president and she doesn't make any impact on what is going on at present. Why would we be concentrating on her? Hell, if we're going to go back let's move it back to Bush and Cheney.

That was some dirty crooked crap happening with Blackwater and illegal wars. Why are you not speaking up about their shenanigans?

For the same reason we are not talking about Hillary. So let it go Cactus Ed. It detracts from what is going on NOW which I have a sneaky feeling that was your intent all along as it's the same tactics that your Trump uses. <_<

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Now we are talking about interpretation of the law so who the fuck knows. All I know is public sentiment most likely had a mighty big hand in it.

And I really wasn't complaining. It's good for me to back up what I say.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. #99 MickFoster, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    But....but.....but.....but what about Hillary? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

images.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Honestly I don't know enough about Hillary or what she did to care. If she broke some law(s) she should be investigated and punished. I don't know if they investigated what you claim she did, but why is she not in jail?

But there are other white collar criminals who have been caught and I think we're all better for it. Madoff comes to mind.

So if Trump is found guilty, hypothetically speaking, would you support him being punished according to the law, or do you think it's all a deep state conspiracy and he is being treated unfairly?