Anonymous Source Close To President Trump Raising Red Flags

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Yet cult45 continues the propaganda and sneaky moves 24/7... this 1 minute video of Hannity and the so called expert should be satire on SNL but no, it is their make believe world of pumping propaganda... no wonder the cultist react the way they do to his critics... even Nike and Colon K... lol
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hannity guest says "science and real data and true psychological theory" shows Trump "is the most sound-minded person to ever occupy the White House"

Hannity guest: "Science" and "true psychological theory" show Trump is "most sound-minded" president ever

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Your assumption is that the letter has a legitimate source, maybe it does, but I don't put faith in any MSM, they have no journalistic integrity to stand on. Instead they have a history of not doing their job, not investigating government corruption, let us not forget the marriage of MSM and CIA (Operation Mockingbird).

Having said that, I would ask you to qualify your statement that the authenticity is legitimate or your implication that this letter is 'obviously' written by Pence. Either you have good reasons to believe that or you are just parroting a narrative someone else invented.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Video not available in your country!

The war's started!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. What is wrong with the letter or why is it significant, what am I missing?

5. G
    GOOGLE!!!..LOL

Ok..I'll answer, since I am on a different computer and can see stuff..:

Gary Cohn reportedly swiped letters from Trump's desk calling for withdrawal from key trade pacts
    • Gary Cohn was the director of the National Economic Council from January 2017 through March 2018, a role that made him the White House's top economic advisor.
    • A new book says Cohn took a letter off President Trump's desk that would have withdrawn the U.S. from a trade agreement with South Korea and he took a draft notification of a U.S. withdrawal from NAFTA.
    • Cohn told former White House aide Rob Porter "I can stop this."

6. This is an interesting site and all the cultist would give the articles high marks from their propagandized state of cognition but... the site is actually for those of us who are sounding the alarm of the RW motives and methods... they have the site set up in such a way and it is done so well as not to offend even the most deeply programmed i bet many cultists use it like Google so as not to miss a chance to get programmed from all talking heads in the cult.
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////
    This is not the home page, only a featured segment.. lol

Right Wing Round-Up: Trump’s Enablers
    [​IMG]By Kyle Mantyla | September 6, 2018 5:34 pm

Right Wing Round-Up: Trump’s Enablers | Right Wing Watch

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. I'll pre-empt the obvious retrort..Here: Trump's note..

Letter Gary Cohn stole from Trump's desk to stop him signing it appears in Woodward book | Daily Mail Online

8. I don't see where you answered my question, that bit you pasted seemed pretty 'matter of fact' with no prescribed narrative (which is good IMO).

9. I tried reading it, this shit is mind numbing, all I got was the opinion of a "former" Goldman Sachs exec. Why the fuck Trump put so many of those scum into office is beyond me. Either he has bad judgement or he didn't have a choice.

Regardless, if he is pissing off the banksters he might he doing something good, I think I give him the benefit of the doubt, only because banksters are among the lowest of the low in my view. That is not to say the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so don't lump me in as a Trump supporter because I never liked or supported him.

If his honest view is that "trade is bad", I am all on board with proclaiming him emphatically wrong, however I am not convinced that is his view.

There is little doubt the trade agreements are not in the best interests of the people, if you want to learn more about that fraud and others...

The Looting of America

From that or you can listen to the embedded videos

Former Washington/Wall Street insider Catherine Austin Fitts explains the well planned and executed Looting of America. Here are some of the important facts that Catherine exposed:

"Washington and Wall Street are fraught with corruption

Washington is centralizing both political and economic power

Decentralization restores prosperity to communities – not Wall Street

Currently we are all shipping our money into Washington and Wall Street and it is trickling back

Local banks can play an important role in rebuilding our communities because investments should be make locally – Wall Street just extracts wealth

The banker bailout refinanced toxic paper and derivatives . . . it was a leveraged buyout of the country

GATT changed rules regarding capital moving around the world.

The shift of global capital creates the end of sovereign governments and the rise of corporatocracies

Currently we are literally governed by private corporations

The baby-boomer’s pension funds were ransacked

The decision was made in the 90’s to transfer all the jobs and huge amounts of capital abroad and the banks were involved in that decision

Fed and financier policies encouraged large corporations to replace small local businesses

The Federal Reserve engineered a housing bubble. The banks were knowledgeable and willing participants. Because of this a case can be made for ‘fraudulent inducement’ when it came to encouraging people to buy big houses and take out mortgages they couldn’t afford"

10. Bingo.

It's one thing to say "I disagree with his foreign policy on these specific points" and then go on to list them and how/why you disagree but 100% of what I've seen just boil down to: "I hate him and no matter what he does I'll continue to find a reason to hate him...."

FYI: here is a good summary/rebuttal to that op-ed piece.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Tucker Carlson. :lmafoe: :lmafoe: :lmafoe: :lmafoe: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. No problem..Ima sure Bill O'Reilly is standing by in the wings..:ey::poop::poop::poop::ey::poop::poop::poop::ey::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Ahhh..GF's PC needs fixing..finally back on mine ..
    lol 3.gif

13. BTW..For those that think for themselves..Never allow yourselves to be trolled as I have BEFORE!!:bolt:
    wind up.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. The man is either completely unhinged or is unaware of the real law!! (IMO BOTH!!)
    John Dean.....A Republican too..Says it all..
    No not this time..Use the "Force" yourself (GOOGLE!!)..LMAO

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's well documented often by video of his rallies or interviews and well fact checked lies... you know, the "fake news" he warns his supporters not to watch, listen to or believe... "all lies" says the liar in chief...
    On that basis if we list specific points it is redundant and if we post the much requested "sources" they are not read as that would be going against the dictates of DT...

It all boils down to left right anyway on just about any specific point which could generate pages and pages of bickering back and forth for sure... who has time for that?

16. Not sure if this is about the letter or not but believe so... anyway i agree... btw at a rally in Montana DT mispronounced the word anonymous "badly" and twitter meme-world lit up BIGLY
    ... lol

upload_2018-9-7_9-44-34.png

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Here tis few seconds clip of the Montana rally where he was tongue challenged... also the guy beyond him was removed from the rally as he was saying "WHAT?" repeatedly after DT would make some typical wild self serving claim about himself, the press, his followers, etc...
    That's on other clips going around... Non stop entertainment this guy... who really believes the letter is a hoax? lol
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. A funny 4 minutes...
    //////////////////////////////////////////
    Bill Maher: 'This is the week that Donald Trump found out everyone hates him'

• Funny Funny x 1