Anonymous is everywhere. Expect us.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grizmoblust, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Vote Anonymous for president!

2. Uh, Anonymous did something? First I heard of it.

3. Well anonymous does have a very honest and trustworthy face...
    [​IMG]

I am sure your babies will love getting a kiss from that face leering down on them...ya, will go over well, like this guys kid friendly persona...
    [​IMG]

... I have to admit, I'd cry too if Dubya laid his hands on me and I wasn't allowed to rip his head off in self defense....:devious:

Guess Anonymous could join up with Big C and run...
    [​IMG]

4. oops.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUKWKFnXO04]‪Press Release from Anonymous.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

5. So you're one of the ponyfags :laughing:

6. Ia, Ia, Cthulhu phthagn.

7. uh...think you meant "bronys" ...
    [​IMG] :p

8. I always thought anon were just 4chan lurkers, and the majority of those are under the age of 16 if i'm not mistaken? Well i dunno, guess they can do some positive things for us growers in the long term aspect.

9. First heard of them through Operation Clambake...

More power to them.

10. What's 4 chan?

11. How do I join up in this little group?:)

12. The only real conspiracy theory.
    [​IMG]

13. You don't. If you support liberty and live free from the state coercive then you sir are part of the anonymous.

Flamboyant is straight as it can be. People are start to get the picture of indoctrinate colors are part of the fear mongering. Colors means nothing, my friend.

So would you call this guy a ponyfag as well?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8WrKIvSEWI]‪The Colbert Report - August 1, 2011 - Brony shoutout‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

14. #34 root2vest, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Griz. Don't you have anything better to do than support a bunch of terriosts?

15. Wait... so you rather support the state that pose aggression on you whetever you like it or not? You rather have a big brother than live free?

Being in peace is terrorist? Good lord.

[​IMG]

16. #36 root2vest, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You won't get anywhere. Nothing the group does will change anything.

You believe in this and post threads like this because you have nothing else and no life. ?

Go ahead hack me now or hack the gov again to make people scared?

17. hmm, I'm amazed people can live under rocks, no room, nothing to keep the water out, and the crushing weight while trying to sleep :p ... oh-well ... anonymous are not just a bunch of high-school kiddies, lots are still in college, but the majority are adults....not that I would know anything about anonymous...nope, not moi...
    (serious, I'm not one of them, not me...not my style, yet I do like the mask ;)...but I have read post supposedly from members and read/seen news of their work and respect their ideals/motives/actions in most cases). Sorta reminds me of another group of pesky rabble rousers of old...they worked anonymously for a few years too....
    [​IMG]

why anonymous..IMHO;
    Employers fire people that express non main-stream political opinions, or just opinions the 'bosses' disagree with, so they remain 'anonymous' out of a feeling of 'necessity', not fear of people just knowing their beliefs, they fear retaliation for not being yet another sheeple in the grazing fields.:eek:

Work isn't a place for non work politics, yet employers will fire/lay off/demote/harass employees over 'non work' political opinions, expression, and protest. :mad:
    (ya, personal experience with such...long term effect, I am still around, that company went tits up less than a year later;))

18. Anonymous is not a hacking group. It is an idea where you protect yourself with no identity. The state simply place your identity and abuses against you. The state is racist for their actions that they done for thousand of years.

I am not part of the anonymous movement. I'm just here to post news and to show the world that anonymous is on the rise.

19. hmm, here, this could help you...
    [​IMG]

20. I have a feeling that blade is trolling...I could be wrong...but it walks like a duck, talks like a duck....:D