Anony: New Grow Mod

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by RMJL, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'m very happy to announce that Anony has also accepted the responsibility of moderating the Grow forums!!! :hello:

I think he will be great addition to the moderating team and he\'ll help make the Grow forums some of the best out there. :)

Thanks so much for saying YES!!! :D

[COLOR=\"Green\"]Today, April 7, Anony withdrew his acceptance of being a Mod. :([/COLOR]

2. Nice choice!!
    congrats man.. you\'re a really patient and helpful dude.

3. congrats anony well deserved

4. Yes I think he deserves it he usually has someones problem solved before I can even notice it

5. cant ask for a better mod than Anony

6. Really good choice, Anony\'s always the first one in there to give advice, and it\'s always good :)

Congrats Anony!

7. Thank you everyone!!!

8. I saw this one coming. Nice bro.

9. grats dude.

10. Thanks you two.

11. Nice to meet u man, congrats. Strange I havent seen u on any of my threads or anywhere around here lol . . . Guess Ive been in the wrong place at the wrong time :)

Congrats again man, hope to see u around

12. Thanks gone,
    Proly because I spend so much time in Absolute beginners, indoor, and outdoor deleting double and triple posts :)

13. lol yup I see that, good shit man!! Hey if u got the time stop thru Smooves Purple Cindy Journal and chime in on the \"light green growth\" issue, would u?? Id love to know whatsup.

Congrats again!!

14. congrats man! you seem to be here, there and everywhere! the true GuRu!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.