anon declares war on israel

Discussion in 'General' started by sativa syborg, Nov 18, 2012.

1. That's ridiculous. WTF is anonymous doing? Do your thing, but who are you protecting? Destroying bank accounts really? Thousands of missiles hit Israel, yes there is nothing Israel can do, but America did the same thing, and they're justified to do it. Hamas has been terrorizing many countries:
    USA
    Russia
    Israel
    China

I think in that order. Then you have other terrorism organisations. Anonymous was great, but now they are slowly becoming a terrorist organization in my opinion. I enjoy my freedom, I do not want more 9/11 security where they have to sniff my ass for shit. That is all they are doing, giving the big business great ways to lobby their security tools. And other tools.

2. Shit happens.

Inb4 Anonymous is Iranian Hacker Cell.

3. that's what this is all about... it's smoke and mirrors to make it look like "terrorists" did something to provoke this israeli aggression, when more, this is a power move by israel, on a false flag, anon knows this.

a lot of people don't realize that israel has been commiting genocide, walling up water wells so that the palestinians aren't able to survive...

there is alot more to it then what we hear on our propoganda television in the states.

4. It starts small, vigilante activity showing that they know what they are doing and know perfectly well how to do it. Then they start to move borders, Mexico, Canada...Now, they go overseas.

Your infrastructure is weak, security protocols fragile...Years of experience and training, coding and programming. You awoke a beast and now you reap what you sow. Anon will bring you all to your knees, anonymously, assuming they did it correctly.:cool:

5. Good...give em hell boys (and girls) :cool:

6. I wouldn't say the same. Israel, as much as I despise them taking the land, it's very small. Instead it truly are their hostile hamas enemies that are messing them up. BTW, Israel is smaller than Rhode Island. I do not understand why Anon, would even touch a stupid matter as such.