Anon. Declaires war on the US Gov. A "Call to Arms".

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Mar 19, 2012.

1. [quote name='"madmarek"']

anon gots the ghostbusters[/quote]

Zing!

2. The Govt created ghosts for the ghostbusters to chase while they did real shit

3. Anon is only our intelligence sector.

Our Armory is ready to go.

Waiting for orders.

4. i have similar views, but..
    with the way the world is today ya know, its hard to really believe some shit like this.
    ill join when someone comes to my door., and we have a real fight to fight.
    i def dont want to give up whats left of my right and wrong.

5. Either way we are slowly becomeing more and more of a police state and the restrictions upon us are only gonna become tighter.

6. Were over do for a revolution all democracies fail sooner or later people try to take all the power. For the people by the people don't mean shit anymore thats why we need to show them they don't have all the power. They are powerless without us their supporting them.

7. god shit like this pisses me off. it's attitudes like this that will keep things from happening.
    shit doesn't happen magically. you have to go out and make a fucking change.
    stop sitting on your lazy fucking ass waiting for everyone else to do the work and expect things to fucking change. if you want to see change you go fucking make a change.
    shit is happening by the way. things are beginning. the gears have started turning. this is only the beginning though. it's time for people to start becoming aware and start taking up action.

this doesn't happen over night, and it doesn't happen if you don't act.

8. Im going to get this shirt
    [​IMG]

and this mask...
    [​IMG]

9. I don't get why Ron Paul is so popular on this forum. Actually, I do. Stoners need to understand there's more to a candidate than their stance on marijuana. Ron Paul's domestic and foreign policies are terrible.

10. +1

This mindset is what allowed the US government and multinational corporations to essentially erase the middle class. People love to complain, but when it's time to put their money where their mouth is they shut up real quick. It's too bad because the world is becoming worse and worse for the 99%. We're on track to reverting to feudalism at this rate.

11. Ron Paul is Fail...we'll be lucky he don't catch a heartattack during another debate.

12. This is step one...Anon is acting the right way...non violently. Hatred cannot cease Hatred.
    by getting more ppl to wake up, that is all the power they need..because once enough minds are awake to the truth then things cannot go on as they have been and there will be change for the ppl. these things take time and this is how it begins...by making ppl aware!
    There does not have to be a goal or a way to obtain it...as long as you are spreading the word and getting more support...then truth will conquer darkness.

13. you people that hate ron paul are just rideing a bandwagon. He's seriously the only candidate that give the people any chance of peacefully changeing the system. We need an old man, they know what the real United States use to be. This man speaks from the heart.

Im gonna register to vote and if I dont see ron paul on the ballet then Im voteing for the green party. Like everyone says, you cant expect change if you dont try to make it happen. I may have one vote but its the only vote I have for peaceful change in our government.

14. And anyone who doesn't should have their ball privileges revoked. Immediately

15. Yeah, not bombing countries that haven't done shit to us is TERRIBLE. Do you know why we have a massive debt? Mainly due to us policing the entire fucking world.

Do you not see that Obama Romney Gingrich Santorum are all a part of the same corrupt, broken system that is sending America into the toilet? Guess not.
    Wake up.

16. the people talking about watch lists and shit. all i have to say to that is.
    SO THE FUCK WHAT!
    seriously. who gives a shit if you get put on some watch list. what difference does it make?
    it's not like they are going to knock down your door and haul you away because you said fuck the government on some internet forum and if they do... well i mean anyone who wouldn't want to stop that is a straight up fucking pussy of the greatest caliber.
    i mean people are afraid to even speak out against the government, how can you people not see that this system is fucked. america was created on the idea that you could give the government a big middle finger if you wanted to.
    jesus christ you fucking complacent cowards disappoint me.

17. come at me bro

18. Does not comply with our Primary Directive. In order for us to defeat our opponent we must have teamwork, which we seem to have not.

Luckily, Teamwork can best be formed during combat.

19. anon, bring yourselves to my doorstep, and i will accept the fight.

if not.
    i guess ill just suffice to being sheeple...
    anything past that is not worth any of the little bit of time that i have. peace out.
    :bongin: