Anon. Declaires war on the US Gov. A "Call to Arms".

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Maybe their concept is good, but I haven't seen any progress.

If they want to benefit the people, when will we see any benefits?

Other than semi interesting YouTube videos saying they 'can'.

2. idc im joing the USMC regardless

3. You meditate? Seems unlikely you'd find usmc appealing....

Total opposite ends, unless you're bipolar...

4. btw anyone else thinking fight club while watching this ? sense anon is everyone?

5. grew up military man right now iv given up smoking for joining i can always smoke after words

grew up on military bases my whole life its a huge part of just as the plant is but i can make future for myself and always come back

6. All I know is that

If shit goes down

Ima be there tearing shit up every chance I get

7. fuck it, put me in a bunker on the moon and hit the big red button i don't give a shit!

edit:

whateva whateva I do what I want!

8. So beautiful.

9. I'm not exactly sure what they expect to accomplish but more power to them.

Go back to Iraqistan you goddamn commie hippies!!! (in case the FBI is reading):bolt:

10. I got the biggest grin the minute I heard the world "Operation V: Engage"

I can see you, but you can't see me.

11. #51 Flemian, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    This is the real video to watch..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ANKeHG4uvM&feature=related]Anonymous: The Police State - YouTube[/ame]

12. This shit's stupid, the whole thing's a psy-op. They are setting up the mean's too draw out the problem starter's so they can arrest and destroy any change that might have come... Don't go too jail for hacking some fucking website, how are they going too make any real change when they are sitting in a cell...

13. Whateva..

I do what I want..

14. I like my shrimp tank, it's purty.

15. They hack in order to provide PEOPLE with VITAL information the media chooses to cover up. They are indeed stirring up a revolution and if you do some research, will discover that they are spreading at an extreme rate. Everyone is anonymous. You are anonymous. You are the people. Anonymous is trying to fight a war for you and me and the next person. This world has turned into nothing but a money hungry profit chain and its ruining our freedoms...Anonymous is aimed to stopping that, and restoring what we TRULY live for on earth.....freedom....life.....happiness...love...UNITY. People need to realize that our government is CORRUPT. how long will you sit aside as they push people around? You decide......as for me? i'm 100 percent in support of this movement. Along with MILLIONS of others who are tired of this so called democracy running our freedoms into the ground, making and breaking promises....doing nothing for us. Fuck that! Live free or die.

16. I think its crazy that you people say anonymous is a FBI ran group....are you serious? Yea, like the FBI will stir up a revolution against themselves by causing millions and MILLIONS of people to participate in it, so they can arrest them all. Anonymous is NOT a FBI or CIA group....you are blind man. Wake up. It's real.

17. Good luck anon. You will never win. Your trying to fight an invisible ghost. You cant beat the us gov bro. Come at me

18. The Govt realize that we the people are way smarter than the previous generations. It's them that fear the power that we possess. Control your own mind, don't let the govt try to force things on you. We must show no fear, only strike fear into those who try to control us.

And for the Religious ppl, do you really think God would let this type of shit happen to his people? WAKE UP, take actions into your own hands. Don't rely on your God to take action, he hasn't done anything to stop these evil people from controlling us.

19. anon gots the ghostbusters

20. There are not Million's upon Million's of people participating in this, that's a false sense of security too lead you straight to the lions den...... You wake up....