Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

annoying

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ancntassassn420, Apr 20, 2011.

1. How many people think the ridiculous amount of 420 threads today will be etremely annoying?

2. I find this thread annoying.

3. One person mades a anti 420 thread a week ago

Everyone starts popping out and making anti 420 threads :hello:

Bandwagon i think not

4. an annoying thread complaining about annoying threads

fucking annoying

5. Yes but I really don't care I just want to get stoned. 0_0

6. threads like this are much more annoying

7. i agree... really lke 4/20 is really diff from any other day in the life of a pot head... thats why im getting offline. time to start rippin and listenin to WSP

8. Kind of ironic coming from someone with "420" in their user name. :rolleyes:

9. If a thread seems annoying, I just DON'T READ it, instead of complaining about them...really people, you don't HAVE to read every thread on GC and complain about how annoying they are. It's your fault for going into the thread in the first place... Still, it is annoying as fuck when people continue to make threads about the same exact things. :p

10. those threads are annoying
    this thread is annoying
    this comment is annoying:bongin:

11. I have nothing against 420. I think its a fun way for everyone to celebrate smoking on one day. But I find the multitude of threads with 420 in the title annoying. Over the past week there have been a ridiculous amount of them which is just uneeded. Everyone on this site knows wat day it is. And I know a thread complaining about other threads is annoying, but there's no way to voice your opinion about something that goes against the majority of peoples thinking without it coming off as annoying

12. In contrast, I love the ridiculous amount of 420 threads. It's the same idea as watching a shit ton of Christmas movies and listening to a shit ton of Christmas music around the Christmas season. It get's me in the holiday spirit. :smoke:

13. #15 devilzlettuce, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Annoying is this thread

Attached Files: