Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Annoying

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hello--, Feb 23, 2010.

1. It's so annoying, so today I was blazing with 2 friends and one sells to me. Well we were talking about schizophrenia and my dealer freind kept bitching about how weed causes schizophrenia. I said no, and he basically got all pissy and started yelling so I started getting pissed and he thinks he knows this shit because he knows people who "grow" and apparently they say the chemicals used to grow weed cause schiz, and it's "scientifically proven". I told him how the CALM teacher said that it doesn't cause it but speeds the process if you already have it, and also that it's proven not to cause it. Of course he denied it and kept going on saying all his stoner friends are schiz. and his uncle is one from smoking alot of weed. Then I said explain what they get. He is like they get paranoid and think everyone is talking about them. I procededd to laugh and say that isn't schiz. thats just paranoia. And he then continued bitching at me saying no no no thats schiz. I was like no schiz is when you see and hear things and literally believe it...

Now I'm looked at as the bitch for "talking back." And I always get this attitude everytime I talk back or say someones wrong. Fucking pisses me off I dont know if I was just paranoid cause I just blazed or what cause he seemed pissed at me and kept saying oh i know people who grow how would you know, and shit like that and it fucking pisses me off... Anyone have advice to put him in his place and make me not look like a "bitch".

2. I don't think this will help you, but your dealer was partially right, it has been heavily suggested that MJ can increase your chances of Schizophrenia, mostly in people who are genetically predisposed though, but none the less.

Happy Toking!

3. I have kind of been thinking about this for a while now since I have gotten interested in reading about MJ and these kind of illnesses.

But anyways if you are suceptable to schizophrenia how long does it take before it becomes known? or does it vary depending on the person? if MJ does speed up the process if you would get it by how much is it sped up?

shit i realized thats a lot questions haha

4. You are right, OP.

Obviously it can cause expose it in people with a genetic predisposition for it, but it has nothing to do with what they grow it with.

5. In the past this was thought to be true, however new studies show no link between marijuana and scitz. Not even speading it up. Also harvard studies show Marijuana could cure certain types of cancer.

6. It only speeds up the process if your predisposed... No other way to get schiz. really.

7. Your friend is a tool.

8. Yeah he sells me a 5 chip and gives me 1.5 grams..
    He thinks it's 0.5

9. He probably doesn't even know people who grow, call him out on it and let the hilarity ensue.

EDIT: Since he can't weigh bags you should buy a bunch from him, then try and sell it back to him as "uber-dank". He sounds as if he'd believe it.

10. I did, he thnks hydro is chemical infused weed. When it's just hydroponically grown.. He says hydroponically weed isn't called hydro

Thing is my friends are just as stupid and just listen to him cause he's the "dealer" and his parents and family smokes and deals weed.... and I look like the idiot

11. He thinks schizophrenia = thinking people are talking about you...?

Wow. Just wow... :smoking:

12. thats what i said... and my other friend was like oh sht i got that too.. and he slike yeah see it causes schz. im like no yu idiot its fuckin hallucinations and believing you see shit and he was like no and il ooked like an idiot..

13. I fucking hate when people think their right no matter how much evidence you bring up. Pisses me off just thinking about your situation.

I mean I hate to be wrong but if I am, I'm not gonna be a little bitch and deny it, I'm gonna man up and say I was wrong. I least I won't be wrong in the future.

I hate your friend. Literally this is probably one of the worst attitude someone could have for me. If I was violent I would lay him the fuck out.

14. Just put it up there for future reference.

If anyone wants to read up on some shiet and learn a thing or two.