annoying

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pillcosby, Jun 4, 2007.

1. I sometimes smoke witht this friend of mine who has a very annoying habbit. I'll just tell you the story about the most recent event. on friday I drove over to pick him up at the gas station. then we headed over to the baseball field where everyone goes to chill. it was tight though some friends i hade'nt seen in a long time where there so we hung out for a while. soon they left and i whipped out my pipe and I had to put a screen on it because the hole was to big but it's a tight glass pipe non-the less. he bought a dime bag that day and it was so good looking I just wanted to eat it, anyway we started smoking and this shit was so bomb it reminded me of something tropical like hawaii costal bud or something. this bowl was packed though and we both had a good couple of hits in with plenty left. so it's my friends turn and, heres were it gets annoying. he always takes to big of hits sometimes to where he coughs and manages to blow the weed out of the bowl almost everytime we smoke!! it's like everyone knows when you feel that slight cough coming on when your inhaling you should stop so you dont cough. it was so bad he managed to blow the screen out of the pipe and all the weed. sucked so bad there went my friday night. I wasn't really that mad cause it was his weed but if it were mine i probably would have been more upset. that weed was so amazing though I love those energetic highs, mixed with alot of relaxation. it's like your perfectly combined. anyway some kid hooked me up with a free tiny bag of brick weed cause I told him the situation it was so tight though cause I had high hopes for that stuff and it didnt dissapoint best brick weed I ever had.
    sorry if I wrote that like a complete douche I am so out of it.

2. Solution: Get a lid to put over the bowl.

They have a small hole for the flame to go in and touch the bud and if you tip it, blow on it, or drop it - the bud will all remain (Unless it's too finely grinded or Crack).

3. do they sell those or do you buy the pipe like that? or do you make it? i'v never herd of that sounds coo though. i'v also been having problems with people knocking my pipe over when there totally baked i swear i have to baby sit all my friends when we smoke hahaha

thanks for the reply

4. i've only seen things like that once or twice, thought it was pretty badass. but overall u just gotta know when to not do dumb shit like that.....(no offense to your friend, i realize that came off harsh....but still...)

My friends girlfriend did that to some dank i had once, i almost cried. =P

5. happens to alot of people smoking bongs
    theyll cough and the water will come squirting out the stem n get the weed all wet :(

6. its only with those small L shaped metal pipes, you screw it ontop of the bowl, they hit nice, small, dont break but they get hot as hell after a couple bowls.

7. they're not that smooth to hit, but i'm used to my little clay pipe, the stem is so short bit its soooo soft to hit, its wierd like that. a friend of mine has one of those L pipes, it pisses me off whenever he whips it out, because we dont need to use it, and we have much better pieces. anyways, yeah its a lifesaver when people cough into the pipe though.

8. the only way he'll learn is if you beat it into him. Give him the boot next time he does it.

or politely tell him to stop fucking up.

9. Yeah, the bowl will get so hot after a few lidded-tokes that they will singe your fingers if you accidentally touch it.