Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Annoying twitching when high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CanadianLizard, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Hey, so I’m new to smoking marijuana. I got an eight of blue dream and ground some up into a joint. After I smoked it a bit I started feeling light headed so I laid down. That’s when I started twitching. My legs, arms and feet would twitch in the same spot for the entire time. It doesn’t hurt or anything but I can’t control it and it gets really annoying and starts getting me paranoid. I tried smoking again last night and it literally lasted for 2 hours. My muscles were literally sore where they were twitching. Should I just stop smoking?

2. You don't have to worry, I get the twitches from time to time. Usually if it's sativa dominant strains like the blue dream you toked. Try an indica dominant strain. Instead of twitches my muscles feel relaxed.

3. I did that back when I didn’t smoke much. Honestly, I think it just has to do with tolerance. Maybe smoke less or try a different smoking method. Or like the guy above said, try an indica

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yeah I’ll try that. Maybe Sativa just isn’t for me