Annoying Smokers

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Frod94, Feb 16, 2014.

1. I must admit im abit like this,, wouldnt over push it but if you know What i mean... i dont care if you have a low tolorance when your with me your having a grill end of story.. I dont advertise im some heavy smoker but on the sidenote i actually hate the anoying stoner who cant hold conversations other then just talking about pot and only pot and how fucking high they are every 10 minutes.....

2. Totally agree with you man, if either me or one of my mates is like hey you wanna go for a sesh? Or just have a quick smoke or whatever it always ends up me supplying it. I guess i smoke most and i always have stuff but it does seem they take it for granted.. mind you one of my mates has started buying the odd bag or two when we go to smoke but its still seems almost always me rolling and passing my joints. Im like that though. Someone wants/needs something and ill do what i can. Its the fact so few other people seem to do this, and only look out for themselves that i dont understand.

3. I hate ppl who try and make me get way higher than im comfortable with. If ive had enough iv'e had enough  :mad:

4. I smoke alone or with my wife, no troubles this way. I'm not opposed to smoking with friends but I like to go to my special place alone.

5. Your stash should be used for yourself, and if you're smoking with friends then everybody put in 5 and go cop. You shouldn't have to supply for friends all the time

6. So this happens on the reg, you know its coming when y'all toke. So either deal wit it or find some new stoner friends. 

7. I thought the point of weed was to chill out, not to be anal about rubbish like 'rotation'. It's one thing to call someone out for hogging the joint or whatever, quite another to harsh their buzz for not wanting a hit :/
    It is frankly irresponsible of you to do that to somebody who considers you a friend.

8. not like were forcing him to smoke? Lol The point of weed is to smoke and chill out, it's just annoying to have someone there who doesn't want to get high as frequently as we do, doesn't drive, never has weed and jumps out 1/4 of the way into a doobie or big family bowl. I find it annoying, good for you if you think I'm being "anal" and "irresponsible" I just like to smoke with people who can smoke around the same amount as me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I think all of us knows at least one of "THOSE guys".

10. I don't hang around people like it .

11. I frequently blaze with another user on here, he has a much higher tolerance than me (and prefers a higher level buzz to me). We have a simple solution - I throw down less bud than him and only smoke pure joints. He likes to mix tobacco in some of them so he'll smoke a mixed one in between our shared ones using only his stuff.

12. In the circles I frequent, the source of the bud is irrelevant as long as decent bud is there to be smoked.
    Of course there are some who rarely contribute any bud , but nobody really cares as long as bud is there to be smoked.
    Also, the place I usually smoke at is right next to a dealer's shack :D

13. #33 smokerider13, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
    A few of my close friends and I share all the time... We may not always put in together, but I know if I smoke them up, they will get me next time... I also have some very occasional smokers who may ask for a hit every 3 months, if that. Those I don't mind giving up a hit or two... The ones that really annoy me though, are the ones that ALWAYS bum off of us, then talk about the "good shit" they have at home.

14. Man. You guys be crazy. In Australia you smoke how much how ever often u want. I personally use the party cone while my friends use a smaller one. But no1 cares. We just get high n do other shite

15. My opinion on the whole whose weed it is thing is this - me and 3 of my buddy's have a pact type thing. We all buy in turn and if we wanna invite someone else we ask whoever's week it is if its chill. If someone doesn't buy we smoke without them until they do. Just my 2 cents on the matter

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Or even worse: annoying non-marijuana smokers.... "Haha look at this guy!, he's soooo high! Like look at his eyes! Look at them..... JUST LOOK AT THEM! There so fucking red... I bet he thinks he's in space or something... He's soooooooooooo out of it! Just look at him! Bahahahaha! You super hungry dude?! I bet you are.............................. Cuz you got the munchies! Bwahahahahoooooo!!! Whata stoner... He probably can't even hear me cuz he's sooo hhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhh. Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Here man! I'm gonna put this invisible box over your head! And......(silently pretending to talk, under the assumption that you actually think there is an invisible box over your head)................................. BWAHWAGWAMWAHAHAHA! You actually fell for it! I can't believe it! You were soooo high, you thought the box was over your head!!! OMG what a fucking pot head! I'll never do drugs..... They make you stupid... LIKE THIS GUY!!!! BWAHAHAH (meanwhile this jerk is holding a beer and a cigarette)..... Smoke more man! You're not even high enough! Do it man... Do it... Just do it man... C'mon man..... Do it... Just do it...... Do it man! Smoke another marijuana dude. I bet you can't do it.... You're way to high to do it.... Haha Whata phoney... He can't even do it. Woaaaaaaahhhh Hes going for it!!!!! Dude you are going to get soooooooooo fucking high! You probably won't even know who you are anymore! Haha he did it. Whata pot head. Hey. Hey dude. Dude. Dude .................. What's your name.....?... OMG he got it right! Wow I'm impressed.. I thought you would be retartid after smoking another marijuana! Hey everyone... Look at how high he is!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I've never met anyone like that in real life, people are usually smart enough not to start something ;) Online, especially on youtube, never post a video of a joint or a bong rip because, " dude imm 11 years old an i can rip waaayy fatta and roll fatties that looks like shit duuudde"

18. That's irritating as fuck but the worst is

"Just roll the entire 20 price into one joint man"

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Yeah, it's easy to say what to do with weed when you didn't pay for it ;)

20. Am I the only 1 who smokes at set times through the day, like the only time I'm not high is at work, for me it's more of a state of mind than "getting high", anybody feel me?

Berry Ryder auto, cream caramel auto, sour diesel photo,