Annoying kids

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by loopster, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Why do high schoolers always feel the need to yell obscenities at my while i am riding my bike. Do they feel cool or something?

unfortunately for the last kid that did it i know where he lives and someones truck is gonna be an egg salad tomorrow

2. #2 FranklyMrDankly, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    i yelled at you because you were a fag

name calling is against the rules man.. please chill in the future. thanks :)

3. because they dont like you?

4. LOL + rep

5. In my mind my dear OP, they'd have to be some serious dickheads. Serious though, who does that shit? I used to get hella mad when thered be a car full of tards yelling shit at me as they drove past. But yeah bro, they probably get off on being stupid and yelling shit at randoms as they drive past.

Depending on who you are and your personality, either:
    1) Prepare yourself and retaliate ready for shit to go down by yelling back verbal abuse, pick up rocks/stones/tree branches and throw them at their car. <--- this works, ive tried.

2) Or accept there level of stupidity and rate yourself higher then their blatant demonstrations of fuckheadishness.

Hope I helped brother. Keep shit real!

6. They're showing off in front of their buddies thinking it makes them look cool. Most kids like that probably wouldn't dare say something to you if they were alone...

Just ignore them...don't sink to their level of maturity...be the adult, and be proud :wave:

7. Using physical behaviour is not sinking to their level of maturity nor is giving them some shit back.
    If someone verbally abused my friend and spat on them, I dont think id turn around and walk away in a happy-go-lucky state of mind thinking that im being the bigger man. (Im an angry person though, so I understand that this is by far my own opinion and here-by do not want to critisize your opinion) :)

Appropriated violence has a place in society under my ethics and morals.

8. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

9. no, only HALF blind. :p

Anyways, not saying that OP is one of these people but I HATE bikers that ride in the middle of the road. WTF

Or groups of bikers that ride side by side. Single file line please

10. Because they know how to have a good time. Man, I miss the high school days.:rolleyes:

11. no that wasn't me i ride only the horse trails

12. Several years ago, my cousin committed suicide (after years of painful illness). I was out walking, when some kids in a car yelled "hey faggot!" as they so often do. My cousin and I were close. I was very unhappy. So, suddenly, as though overtaken by some overwhelming outside force, I walked over to the car and told them to get out and say that to my $#!% face you little *^$! pieces of shit. Obviously I was completely insane. Batshit crazy. Raving. And holding a piece of rebar I'd unthinkingly picked up. The kids (who were stopped behind someone else at the light) gunned it, swerved across the road, up the curb, into the lawn of the bank-spun their wheels in the newly turfed lawn spinning grass everywhere, tore up the lawn and made their escape bumping over the curb on the other side.
    I ended up standing there, holding my rebar, laughing hysterically. I wish my cousin had seen that.

13. I'm sure he did....he was probably right behind you laughing hysterically, as well ;)

Sorry for your loss :)