Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Annoying habit I have when I smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Each time I smoke I want to get higher than the last time I smoked. So if I smoke one bowl in the morning, I want 2 the next time I smoke, than 3. It's hard for me to enjoy smoking less because the thought of "I could be higher right now" keeps going through my head. I smoke like 5 times a day so it adds up.

2. you never get too high?

3. I do, a lot actually where I just get fucked up on my bed and don't move, and don't do anything. I'm just too obliterated and even get a little paranoid sometimes. But once I start coming down I smoke more to get back up to that high I was at before.

4. If it's a habit that annoys you, then you should try to change it. Just remember that smoking is not a contest you're having with yourself. Just go to the level you want and enjoy the hell out of it. You don't have to try to get higher.

5. no i mean you never get so high it's uncomfortable?