Annoying friend/family members

Discussion in 'General' started by Kalibaur, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Do any of you have one of those ' I can't stand you anymore' type of people in their life? I know i do...

My situation is like this:
    I have a cousin, and all that he likes to do, is bitch about his living situations. He sits around, works a really crappy job, ( he could do so much better but doesnt even try to ) basically leeches off of my grandpa ( uses his credit cards, lives rent free in his home and ruins his credit just because ' If something happens to him, i wont get the crappier credit score'), and games almost all the time hes home.

Recently, hes been facebook messaging me, my mom, and my sister about how much his life is boring and his money situations, and most conversations start with the usual 'Ughh.' But today, hes been having problems with his PC ( It would freeze and make a buzzing noise, which could be many things, but he seems to think its because games havent updated to his graphics cards level, i dont know what his graphics cards are, but im pretty sure thats not true) and after looking at other stuff on the web, most think its a power supply issue, mind you, hes very hard headed and wont listen to a word others say, and when i try saying that i think hes wrong he just shuts me out. Anywho, thats my situation.

Leave yours below if you have any, would like to see if anyone has somewhat of the same problems with a annoying friend/family member.

2. I have a friend who has massive issues with mental stability. When we met he was just a regular guy, I hung out with him and his now ex girlfriend nearly every day. Then they broke up and he reverted back to his heroin days. Now he constantly bitches about how he needs heroin and benzos to stay stable when they are the things that are making him lose it in the first place. He refuses any advice or help, ignores his doctor because 'he knows better than him.'

I cannot hang out with him anymore and have given up trying to help him.

If you bring about your own demise don't expect sympathy from me. I've been there, I know what it's like, and know what? People eventually stop listening if you just keep repeating the same old 'oh poor me' shtick.

Nobody listens, because nobody cares.