Annoyed that my girlfriend is going vegan...

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by NeRDxARCHON, Feb 12, 2014.

1. So do vegans swallow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ask her if she wants a large sausage in her mouth. she can swallow only of she wants to.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Meat eaters are also b12 defficient. Its estimated that over a quarter of americans are (probly the quarter that doesnt drink energy drinks lol)

But regardless, everyone should take vitamin b suppliments. You can benefit from literally 100 times the daily reccomended value (assuming you absorb it all). So it doesnt hurt to take it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. my wife told me a story of how a "vegan" once stole her chicked at a bbq.

true story

5. also, i work on movie sets a long time ago and all the "vegan" actors jumped all over the pizzas whenever production had them delivered to set

6. #86 -Martyr, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    As long as she's still a fan of sucking the meat rod, let the woman enjoy her rabbit food.

Also, the entire first page of this thread is gold.

7. Tell her that being a true vegan requires replacing some clothes and tons of household items even toothpaste is not vegan. If she's not vegetarian already then tell her to try that first and if she is ask her if she is actually getting enough protein and to track it for a week. After all that you can tell her chickens lay eggs naturally that will never hatch and sheep need shaved every year so why would you throw that out instead of respecting it and using it. Honestly I've been vegetarian for nearly 3 1/2 years and I think all vegans are crazy even my father.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #88 well highdrated, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    lol.. "going vegan" and staying vegan are very different things. best of luck to her if she can sustain that kind of eating/living sytle. 

OP, don't make too big a deal out of it. things will sort themselves out sooner than you think ;)

9. how can anyone say no to pizza?

Even I eat pizza and in allergic

Pizza ... the perfect food.  I can eat in every day.

11. its like a drug for me.
    I try so hard to buy it as little as.possible

the reason I earlier mentioned the "vegan" actors is because they had me running around the entire city finding them all kinds of expensive and obscure foods that fit into their diet regimes and then they'd gobble up the pizza like a bunch of starved little kittens

13. If the girl is trying to convert you to her own eating habits, then tell her to fuck off. If she is a vegan or vegetarian and doesn't care what you eat, then what's the problem?

14. I can't believe how many people in this thread are uneducated about this topic.

Research typical herbivore and carnivore differences.. 
    Humans are more alike to herbivores in every aspect.
    The only reasons for us to eat meat ever were geographical due to climate.
    Now they are capitalizing on our unhealthy behavior expoliting every living thing to make a buck.

That being said I am not self righteous I had animal products for breakfast this morning. I don't believe it was good for me though and I am not going to debate about it and lie and say it is because I am not arrogant and foolish...to deny this is to deny the science which is very real and researchable. Don't make yourself look like a moron. You don't want to go vegan? that's fine, it's hard, that's why many people don't. I haven't made the switch even acknowleding these facts but I am not going to sit back and say humans were meant to eat meat and meat has essential nutrients, BECAUSE THIS IS PROPAGANDA. There is big money in making people believe lies like that. What is the alternative? What would anyone have to gain from telling the TRUTH? Anyone can grow vegetables. No one makes money with these ideas. Some trendy vegans choose to eat processed vegan foods, I think those airheads are missing the point also. The truth is they took us off of family farms generations ago to make sure we would be controllable by our food source HEAVILY dependent on corporations. Good health isn't something they promote because then who would buy all the prescriptions meant to treat symptons rather than cure diseases. Oh well though. Many people may already know that good nutrition can change everything but they lack will power to sit down and change. To those people, I say, I FEEL YOU.

But this has to stop, the lies and the justification. Admit you are weak, you are fallen in a broken system.
    I hope OP's girl friend breaks up with him for being a dick! 

Our ancestors became hunters out of necessity ONLY during certain times of year.
    There was no processed production of meat until the industrialization...

The same people who lie to you about weed
    and every fucking thing else

ARE LYING 
    about nutrition

listen to science...do the research...

15. The corperations moved us off family farms so they could enslave us to the food industry???

I have heard a lot loony conspiracy theories but daaaaaaaaamn!

Not disagreeing with the other stuff you posted. Just thought that was good for a laugh.

We stopped living in family farms because the market allowed us to emphasize skills.

Instead of spending hours growing food I can spend an hour doing a skill pay for the food.

It requires less resources labor and land to mass produce things with specialized skills and tools.

Really?

That is simply untrue... I am not saying every person should be growing their own food but why do we have this broken system? Corporations do control the food supply and pump it full of toxic chemicals. If you want to believe it is loony and keep laughing, then enjoy all of the side effects of these problems. They are intended to be slow, but they're real. 

Think about the broken system of farming in this country, this isn't just some idea I had and decided to share there are studies being done, research being collected, documentaries being made, trying to inform people about these things. 

”If you control the <span style="font-weight:bold;color:rgb(84,84,84);font-family:arial, sans-serif;">food supply, you control the people” – Henry Kissinger</span>

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b72_1206363484

If you think all this happened my accident so that we could maximize our other skills you are simply wrong. And it proves you are brainwashed by it, too. Even if we didn't all WORK on a family farm, a local farm could be enough to support communities around it and involve less WASTING of fossil fuel to make the gross supermarket system a reality. TAKE a step back and do some research. I won't argue with anyone period, but I refuse to even discuss this with someone who isn't educated properly. 

17. @[member="yurigadaisukida"] Food is currently being used as a weapon. If you don't know where it comes from, DO NOT trust the packaging intended to fool you in a store... It is time to wake up and stop being slaves to a lifestyle of convenience. I am not saying it all started out this way, I am just saying there is AMPLE evidence of the tampering and large scale destruction intended by the corporations controlling our food supply. 95% of American Dollars spent on food in the US goes towards processed foods... We keep giving them our power, we are destroying our planet, we eat WAY more meat now than we ever did even just 1 generation ago. But people think all of this is fine... 

It's really not...

But oh welll..

each one, teach one....

that's all we can do until our people are awake

18. Just look at her and tell the truth. Say...

"If you are going to go vegan, who's going to help me eat all this delicious bacon?"

19. I once saw a study that vegans/vegetarians give the most oral sex.

I married a vegan. Fire. 🔥

20. Its not a conspiracy dude.

It was all voluntary they just took advantage to make money.

what evidence do you have of this?