Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anna Nicole Smith Judge Busted Smoking J

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by af420balla, Mar 22, 2007.

1. The animated Anna Nicole Smith Judge who is known for his outlandish antics has once again shown up in the news. He was busted by Florida police for smoking a joint in a local park.

2. already posted i beleive, but who cares? hes like the rest of us lightin up, big deal.
    the girl is gone, the case is over and hes smokin a joint filled with marijuana...big fuckin deal.

3. whoa man ease up a little bit. you didnt have to be so rude about it. if you dont care about it then why do u care to waste your time posting here? :smoking: chill out man some people such as myself might have found it a bit interesting. anyone got a link to an article on this or anything?

4. http://www.google.ca/search?q=anna+nicole+judge+marijuana

;)

5. my buddies mom who is a judge smokes too lol

6. I know the last time I was hanging out with my judge and he passed me a joint I didn't think twice about accepting.