Anna Nicole Smith is insane

Discussion in 'General' started by Bond, Feb 21, 2007.

1. I found this video and was like WTF!? The video that the freaky producer guy used i really wanna see. I heard something about in the video she was having a mushroom trip and was talking like a baby. Dont forget the clown face painting.

I searched anything i could but nothing. Also i notice there was FOX News or sumshit in the bottom left of the picture when it shows her in clown face painting.

Very disturbing shit.

Any1 seen the actually vid that was used? not just clips from this guys weird video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSusR7UPOns

2. Anna Nicole is still alive, and in Bermuda

I know it.
    ... I just know it

3. u really believe that? jw, interesting i guess. i cant tell if your being sarcastic or not.

4. I seen the clown face painting shit on the news, Shes fuckni crazy.

Normal people dont do that on shrooms.

5. I'm indifferent to the whole thing. I don't really care. I just wanted to start a whole conspiracy like the Elvis thing. If I got the whole world to follow me in that area, it'd be amazing

" DUDE, I SAW ANNA NICOLE AT THE GAS STATION IN RURAL WYOMING "

It could happen.

6. Dude, yeah I saw that on one of those gay hollywood news shows when I was channel surfing, it's so fuckin weird. It's like Al Stern filming her on shrooms and her face is painted and she's acting fucking weird and confused and shit. FUCKIN weird gives me the kreeps like Michael Jackson.:eek: lol:confused:

7. im sick of seeing shit hour after hour on every news channel of her death and the court proceedings and shit. ok, she died, i get it. they said in court she was on methadone and many other prescription pills. they said she didnt leave her hotel room for 4 days and on the 5th day she died. of course she was fucking doped up, but does that mean that that 3 ring circus of a court has to be on MSNBC, Fox News, and CNN all the time?! Give me some real fucking news assholes.