anime

Discussion in 'General' started by lobomustdie, Jun 10, 2006.

1. To me, being 25 years old, watching anime is a childish thing to be doing with your time as an adult. I for one don't have spare time to watch Anime for hours and hours. I know of alot of people who alls they do is sit at home and play video games, watch anime all day, and sleep. And these are 23 year old adults. It's sad really.

Of course the exception: If you enjoy kicking back watching a little anime once in a while, okay good for you, people like different things. But just don't let it get to excessive, that's where it draws the line.

2. Seriously, all this fuss over one link. IF you like anime click the link. If you dont like anime, dont click the link. Its a very simple concept to grasp. its like going to a million man march and shouting out ******. is it your right? damn right it is. But at the same time its all gonna get arguements and what not started. I am by no means trying to tell you what and what not to post. I'm just saying, I was only trying to be helpful to all the people that do in fact enjoy this genre of entertainment.

3. Man you haters out there need to chill out. Anime is the shit. I see what you saying about setting around at 23 all day watching anime and what not, yeah that is not being a adult, that is being a bum. But you came in here and started hating cuz he put up a link to watch free anime, and you then said you dont like it. That sounds a litte off right there, but I am just stating my opinion, I can do that cant I. OH yes, yes I can cuz this is what a message board is for, OPINIONS ! So yeah thanks for the link to the FREE amine. I am bout to watch a few shows, and what not, and enjoy my adult hood, cuz you know when you you turn 22, you are an adult, and I have to use my adult free time, the little I do get for some type of enjoyment, and I am choosing anime to do so. HOOORAYYY FOR FREE AMINE !:hello:

4. While I don't condone your choice, it's your life.

5. It's all about Roadrunner and Coyote