anime

Discussion in 'Movies' started by slaytan, Sep 2, 2008.

1. any anime fans here? and no, i'm not talking about Naruto ; )

i realy liked movies like Ninja Scroll, Akira, Vampire Hunter D, and Ghost In The Shell....but its been a loong time since i've bothered to watch anything new.

2. why aren't you talking about naruto? what's wrong with naruto.

and by anime fan -- fan of the subbed. hate the dubbed, can't stand that fake crap.

but you can't hate on bleach. i don't give a fuck what anyone says. can't hate on bleach.

love fruits baskets and all the other little girly ones. full metal alchemist was good too..

3. i used to watch this one with my sister,

about a group of assassins. . but the name escapes me

4. haha, no hate dude...just a joke

i haven't seen Bleach or any of those newer series, but i think cowboy Bebop is my favorite series of all time.....Outlaw Star and Samurai Champloo were cool too.

5. what?! :eek:
    you haven't got onto bleach yet?
    i HIGHLY recommend it!!

6. The only anime i like

[​IMG]

7. Anime...

I just don't get it.

Its really dumb, but this is my opinion. If you like it, more power to you. It just doesn't make sense to me.

:rolleyes:

8. My favorite recent I recently saw was "Tekkonkinkreet" - AWESOME animation and art, and very touching story. It's about 2 street urchins in Japan who are trying to protect their turf from the Yakuza.

Here's a good review: http://guru.greencine.com/archives/2008/02/tekkonkinkreet.html

I also recently finished "Paranoia Agent", by Satoshi Kon (he also did Paprika). Awesome series! And the episodes are short, which is nice for a shorter attention span. The plot is a boy is riding around town beating people with a hockey stick, and the detectives are trying to find out who the culprit is.

9. .. wow. don't say that to a bunch of anime fans. :cool:
    and no one asked for your opinion. it's for those who DO like anime.

10. i actually did ask for his opinion and i loved it

11. that M.D mutha fucka is a straight monsta kid

12. M.D Geist *****

13. what is wrong with you?

--

and if i remember reading correctly, this thread is for anime fans. so not one. gtfo! :D

14. i'm into fist fightin anime like baki the grappler

15. to each her own :cool:

16. Well, I love anime, but my fave apart from Cowboy Bebop is Berserk.
    Berserk is a freaking awesome anime. The manga is way better, however.

17. I'm not really into anime but Ninja Scroll is the shit!

18. hell yeah it is

19. boo. i sometimes hate getting sucked into such a good anime. cause when the episode is over -- im snatched back into the real world. also, i always want to do what the anime characters do when i get REALLY into it. anyone else get like this?

20. i think code geass gundam wing 00 naruto bleach deathnote and others