animals

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by WolverineAA, Dec 12, 2005.

1. does anyone get really into animals when theyre stoned?? me and my friends fucking love to play with our cats and dogs after we smoke...and wed always talk about how sweet it would be to hang out with the wild animals..like if youre just chillin and squirrels and birds would come down and like land on your shoulder and hang out

i really do think there is a connection with animals though when your blazed....one time me and my friend were down at his lake house on deep creek blazingon the front porch and a hummingbird flew up...and just chilled in front of us..looked at me in the eyes..looked at my friend..and then flew away...we turned to each other and were just like...dude..did that just happen?

then twice in one week we were boxing a car parked on some side streets and lo and behold deer just came up to our car..and we didnt even notice them until they were literally standing 3 feet from the car...big groups of them too....both times had to be atleast 4-5 deer

2. Haha, Yeah, i always get my cats stoned, they sit there and its like theyre talking to me haha, i talk to my cats and they meow to reply and shit haha, its fucked..imagine doin that with like bears and lions haha...yeah right, BeastMaster

3. my dog seems to act very differant around me when im on mushrooms. its very likely hes the same, and im just high, but he seems to push himself up against you more, and is a lot more prone to licking.

i love just blazing a bowl and watching tv with my dog beside me. hes a good friend.

4. my buddy shagra can lure squirrels really well.. dogs in the park too, they just come up to you.. but think about it, the sense of smell that some animals have are hundreds of times more acute than ours, that or it's a coincidence

5. I love animals and I probably have too many! I would love to be out in the wild. That would be sweet.

6. I love animals.

Especially dogs. I am really attached to my dogs and care for them very much and when I am high i play with them and they get really excited and I swear i can read their emotions accurately and the other day i was looking into my one dogs eyes as she was looking around analizing things and this was when it hit me how smart they are and how terrible it is dogs and other animals are abused and just treated so poorly.

My dogs are german shepeherds and its sooo funny to get them hyped up and then run from them for as long as i can before i get bitten. lol

I really hope god has a place for dogs.

7. Man, that shit ain't just ain't just nasty, it's illegal too!

8. beastiality if ive ever heard it

9. I agree with you guys, when im high my dog seems to act different, or maybe I act different which in turn makes my dog act strange. But she'll follow me around everywhere. One time I was blazed sitting on the couch and my dog came downstairs and for some reason i knew exactly why she came running down. Usually if i was sober i would ask her if she needed to go potty (sounds gay i know STFU!) but this time i just looked at her kinda nodded, got up and got her a cookie (dog biscuit). She kinda gave me a weird expression like wtf, how did you know. :p or maybe i was just reaaaaally high.

Also if im outside and high i do notice that birds tend to get closer and become more curious than normal.

10. Yea animals kick ass, I love just chilling out with our dog when either messed up or not.

11. yep same here!! i love just chillin or taken naps with my dogs!! also my dogs love being around me when im high because i always eatting and hookin them up with some treats. peace

12. Yea, i was just munching out with my dog ( we had chicken nuggets :D ), then we passed out lol

13. Animals are definitely the shit when i get rich one day i am going to have a show like jeff corwin, only not be so gay, hah
    i think maybe i'll call it Eazzo's adventures in the animal kingdom, pretty gay i know but that would be so tight
    I love animals man even if they freak me out at first they are still tight in someway (cocckroaches can run 11 inches per second that is something like 90mph)
    Dogs are the best though, they really are. i feel bad for people who are afraid of dogs they are missing out, just like the people who don't smoke the herbs